Chapter three~ with him

DJ'S POV

I sat in his leather seats looking out the window as he drove past a beautiful lake. I began to wonder of all the people the kidnap it had to be me. Why universe? I know I am a little hard to handle but still Why?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him grunt. "Stupid fleshlings!" He yelled hitting his steering wheel. I looked up to see an elderly woman crossing the street.

"Dude really she's an elderly, she can't move like she used to." I said rolling my eyes. He glared at me and I glared right back at him. "Shut up fleshy!" He yelled. "Uh have you looked in a mirror lately you're a human too you dumbass." I replied.

I felt a sting on my cheek as my head snapped to the right. "WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled rubbing my cheek. All of a sudden my seat went back and my captor was on top of me. "Get the fuck off me!" I yelled squirming trying to break free.

Sunstreaker's POV

She squirmed but eventually gave up. I smirked in satisfaction. "Listen fleshing, My designation is Sunstreaker and you're gonna listen and stop insulting me. Humans will not dominate me anymore. She learn your place." I sneered.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "What's your name femme?" "My name is get the fuck off me." She snapped.  I growled and pinned her arms above her head. Her eyes widen as she began squirm again.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time. What. Is. Your. Name." She stops struggling and looked up at me. "My name is De'jaunni." She said her voice hard. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Of all the girls to kidnap, why me?" She asked. "Beacause fleshy I need you to help me find my brother. My navigational systems are damaged and you were the only one around." I snapped.

"So you're stuck with me weather you like it or not." "Oh hell no." She snapped. "Oh hell yes." I said smirking. "So I help you find your brother and you let me go. Right?" "That is what I said fleshy." I shouted hating the fact that I had to repeat myself.

I felt a tingling sensation on my back. I looked over to Dejaunni to see her hand running along my door. "Stop touching me!" I yelled. "I'm not touching you I'm touching the door." She said. "You are touching me!"

"No I'm not you're over there I'm over here you idiot" she yelled. "Ok look, this all of this is my body." I guestered to the car. She gave me the 'really' look. I pulled over and threw her out of my alt. "Fucking asshole!" She yelled.

I growled and transformed. "Oh shit!" The femme yelled and tries to run. I grabbed her so I was optic level with her. "Put me down!" She yelled kicking her legs at me.

I squeezed her making her gasp. I smirked and squeezed harder. She laughed coldly making me narrow my eyes at her. "If you kill me you'll never find your precious brother." She taunted. I knew she was right, that's what made me mad.

I dropped her, I expected her to fall flat but she landed on her feet. "Nice try Sunstreaker." She said with a smirk. I transformed back into my alt and activated my holoform. I pushed her into my alt and drove off. "So do you know where you're going or are you just going around?" She asked.

"I feel that he is in Washington." I said looking straight. "Well you're far from Washington." She said. I stopped. "What." I said shaking. "You're in Illinois Washington is like west you wanna go west take route 30." She said. I followed her instructions.

"You stay on route 30 for a while." She said sleepily. "Go to sleep." I demanded. "Way ahead of you." She yawned. "Goodnight Sunstreaker." She said as she went to sleep.

"Goodnight my little femme."