Chapter 2 what the actual

DJ's POV

I woke up with a major headache. I felt nauseous. I sat up in my seat. Wait....seat? I looked around to see I was in a  car with a very expensive looking interior. Comfy leather seats tho. I get the feeling of being watched again. I turned to my left to see the same teen that I saw last night before....oh HELL NO.

"Who the hell are you and why the hell did you kidnap me!" He looked at me for a second and all of a sudden my head snapped to the right. 'I know this son of a did not just slap me.' I looked up at him and slapped him right back. His eyes turned red. It was at that moment I knew I fucked up.

Sunstreaker's POV

Did this femme just slap me! No femme will show dominance towards me. This femme is beneath me. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled. I grabbed her neck and pushed her against my door.

"Don't talk to me like that." I sneered. "Then don't slap me you asshole!" She yelled back. I put more pressure on her neck. I heard her gasp as I squeezed

tighter. "Listen here femme you're mine now and you will help me find my brother fleshy." I said dangerously. "Go to hell I'm not helping you do anything." She snapped. 'She's a feisty one'. "Yes you are, and you are gonna respect me if you want to live." I said as I pressed my knife onto her chest.

"Fine, I'll help you find your brother asshole." She said.   I let her go and saw her rubbing her neck. I noticed something different about her not just her appearance but also her personality. She is feisty and strong. I've never known a femme to stand up against me. That's one thing I'll have to break.

"Would you stop staring at me you creep." She snapped. I glared at her. "I can look at you if I want!" "Uh no you can't." She snapped. I slapped her hard across her face. "SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed at me.

"What the hell is wrong with her!" She yelled. "You're disobeying me." I said pressing my knife against her stomach. "How, you never gave me an order." She snapped. 

I slapped her once again. "Stop yelling!" I sneered. "Stop slapping me!" She snapped. She's gonna be a hard one. "I can do whatever I want with you." "I'm not your property!"
She yelled in a sassy tone.

I gripped my steering wheel she is gonna be a hard one.