Chapter 2

At the big night Hera put some sleeping medicine in Zeus's Nectar. Zeus soon fell asleep and Poseidon tied Zeus up.  and once again they tried to be a council instead of having only one ruler, So they decided on making a new flag for their new council, Soon  while they were trying to make up a flag for there new council , Zeus soon woke up, Thunder flashed across the sky as a sign of Zeus anger.Those bright blue eyes gleamed with fury. with pure anger Zeus broke free of the chains. Flashes of thunder flashed across the sky as Zeus made his way to the throne room.  Everyone became silent as Zeus thundered in to the throne room. "How dare you guys rebel against me again! You will all be punished for your act of rebellion." Aphrodite looked around nervously with sweet dripping down her beautiful tan skin. " Zeus w-we weren't rebelling against you at all! " 

"Shut up Aphrodite, Your charm speak isn't going to work!" The Gods cowardly backed up into a corner. "You five will be punished greatly for your crimes! You will all receive the same punishment as Apollo." All the godly blood in Aphrodite's face drained out. "W-what, You can't  be serious Zeus!" Athena began to stare at Zeus with a look on her face that was saying "How could you do this to your own faithful daughter! I will strangle you Zeus!" The Olympian council was held once again the next day, Many of the Gods looked at Poseidon and Artemis warily as Zeus began to talk. "Now these five will be punished for rebelling  against me, Any objections?" No one objected  fearing Zeus will blast them with his lightning bolt if they did. Artemis then stood up straightened her self up a bit and said "I request that my brother Apollo is to be brought back to Godly-Hood. After all he secured all the Oracles except Delphi." The Gods quietly agreed with Artemis, Zeus's face turned red with anger as he said " Fine Apollo will be brought back to Godly-Hood! But now your guys punishment."

"You will all be sent down to Earth to serve a master"  Poseidon rolled is eyes clearly annoyed that he had to serve someone again. "Oh come on not this again!"

Zeus starred daggers at Poseidon and carried on "And those Masters will either be your children or a random half-blood" Hera spat out her nectar, face pale from shock "W-what! we have to serve a puny mortal!" 

"Oh Hera your not going to serve a mortal, I have something much worse planned for you. Now off you guys go!" With a flick of Zeus's hands Poseidon,Athena,Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hades disappeared.