Aphrodite POV

Oh THE PAIN AND AGONY! I Aphrodite a beautiful and amazing Goddess was thrown down to Earth to serve some puny mortal! Never have I felt more betrayed! I landed with a soft thump on the grass in front of a house in who knows where,  A girl ran out from a house, Brown  hair swayed behind her, Eyes kept shifting to the colors blue green and brown. She was beautiful indeed but of course not as beautiful as me. "Oh my Hades are you okay?!"
"Yes yes I am fine" Now this girl looked familiar! Reminds me of my own demi god daughter. Hmm... Oh yes! Piper McLean. " Piper my dear so nice to see you! "
"Um do I know you?" Oh was I embarrassed, I of course no longer looked like my beautiful divine self. "It is I your mother Aphrodite. " The face Piper did just made me feel a tiny bit better but of course I was still distraught from becoming a puny mortal. "Mother? What are you doing here!" Piper began to walk back and forth with a worried expression. "Mother father doesn't know about Gods being real, He'll go insane if he knew!" And that's how I spent 1 hour of my precious time just sitting there watching piper walking back and forth talking to herself. Soon Pipers father came back. Boy was he different. Is beard was short with specks of gray and his muscly body was no longer so muscly. It was just human flab. How depressing." Pipes whats wrong?"

"Oh oh nothing dad" Pipers dad looked at me then back at piper with a confused expression. "So who is this?" Piper looked at me and back at her dad trying to decide what to say "S-shes a friend from school!" Pipers dad smiled at me with that movie actor smile that basically dazzled everyone "Hello there I'm Pipers dad Tristan McLean. Come inside and have some snacks" With that I went into the McLean's house.