Welcome back

Once we finish introductions, and after I almost try to kill Elizabeth, we cut to the chase."So Y/n who's side are you on anyway?" Ban asks the question plaguing all of us. Meli looks at me with curious and hopeful eyes and I can't help but melt under his gaze.

"Well I have to go back and tell my team that Meli didn't betray us, because that's the reason most of them are mad.Then I have to assess the situation and find out what is beneficial for us and do whatever that is.Although I can guarantee there will be less wreckage in the wake of the Ten Commandments now that I'm here, whichever way it turns out.

"So you still might be taking over Britannia ?"King asks with a scowl present on his lips.

"Like I said I don't know anything that's happened lately so I couldn't give you an accurate answer."

"We're sorry N/n I think we just need to know if a fights coming"Meli speaks up as he rubs calming figure eights on my back.I look at him with longing.Longing to get out of this uncomfortable situation that I have no control over at the current moment.He understands immediately and excuses us both as we step outside.I'm pulled into a kiss as soon as we exit, Meli kisses more roughly then Zeldris , but shows just as much love.He fills the kiss with all his emotions and I can feel every one of them. We end up breaking away and I see Meli's eyes are full of unshed tears. I wipe them away with the pad of my thumb.

"Y/n what happened to you in those 3,000 years I feel like it's all my fault that you were sealed I couldn't do anything to help you.I feel like I was so powerless to saving you, an you're the only one that I really care about saving.I failed you Im so sorry"I pull Meli into my chest him still mumbling apologies and try to wait for him to calm down.

"Shh shh Meli I wasn't in the seal, I wasn't in the seal"I whisper to him stroking his hair as he cries into my chest.He looks up at me with questioning eyes.

"Then where were you?"I'm hesitant to tell him because I know he will only blame himself for me getting captured but I know he won't stop until he knows.

"I was captured by the goddesses after I lent my power to the group in the last battle"I say straying away from his heavy gaze.

"You were inprizoned for 3,000 years?"He says with pain evident in his eyes.

"Yes Meli but none of it was your fault you couldn't have stopped any of it.Don't try to take the blame all the time, not everything is your fault."

"I know I'm sorry I just worry so much about you"He looks up at me from his position on my chest.Most of the tears on his face have dried now making his beautiful emerald green eyes stand out."Meli hey I love you, and I won't let even 3,000 years of inprisonment come between us and this stupid curse you roped yourself into that's just going to be another bump in the road."

"You're right N/n this whole things going to be over with soon then you and I can be together.Along with Zeldris too I guess"He cracks a smile. I laugh and nod."We should probably head over to see him now shouldn't we?"He says.I nod and unleash my wings.

"Are you flying on your own or riding with me?"I ask with a gleam in my eye.

"I guess I could try flying on my own I just haven't done it in a while."He stretches his arms and lets his demon out, his wings rising out of his back.I look at him in admiration, this was always one of my favorite ways of seeing him this and seeing his real eyes.He looks over at me and grins I return his grin and launch up into the air laughing.I see him fly up behind me and do a dive to throw him off.He just laughs and dives behind me quickly, holding me against him as we freefall.The feeing of being so free with the one I love is the best feeling in the world the only thing missing is Zeldris...