The Past

3000 years ago...

7 years old

"Meli!Zel! Wait for me!" yell down the hall, laughing.

"Come one Y/n catch up" Zel yells back.I speed up and am about to catch the back of Meli's shirt when I get pulled back by the back of my shirt."Now this isn't a very ladylike of you is it Y/n"Gramps says holding me off the ground by barely two inches.

"And you have a training session with me right now so why are you running around the castle chasing the young masters?"Grandpa says scoldingly walking up from behind me.Meli and Zel are standing a little farther away watching the exchange with sad eyes.I glance at them in embarrassment and look away as gramps sets me down and we head to the combat room to start the train I missed. Even if they were supposed to be training with me they got off a lot easier then I did considering they are the princes.

~~~~~~~

14 years old

I walk out of my room only to be pulled forcefully aside by unknown figures I knee the first on in the gut and grab the other ones wrist and twist it around behind his body effectively trapping him.

"Hey Y/n Its us it's us!Chill!"Meli whisper screams at me.I let go of him quickly afraid I've hurt him badly.He just stretches his arm with a soft smile as I help Zel off the floor muttering apologies.

"We never could get a jump on you N/n"Zel says wincing in pain.Well though I am sorry I hurt you its kinda your fault for surprising me like that in the first place."I reply.

"Yea I guess you're right, thats what happens when you're the original Demons granddaughter I guess."Zel adds in.

I roll my eyes with a smirk starting to walk towards the training room with them following close behind."Like you guys can talk you both are the sons of the Demon King."

"Yea I guess..."Meli replies back looking at the floor.I quickly drop the subject."Hey first one to the combat room has to battle me first!!!"I say taking off at a sprint.Them following behind.

~~~~~~

18 years old

"Father wants us to start looking for ' suitable wives' as he calls it so we produce 'strong heirs' when we take over for him."Meli says while we are all chilling on our one day off from training.

I look down fiddling with my fingers. Zel notices and grabs my hand and rubs soothing circles on the back of my hand.I look at him and give him a weak smile.

"Hey N/n you okay? You seem kinda down."Zel says quietly, as if he's almost afraid ill break if he speaks at full volume.I nod a quick yes and stand."I'm gonna go for a fly, I'll catch you both later."I say walking away.

"Ok just ...know we are your best friends you can always talk to us."Meli speaks to me.

"Yea what Meliodas said.Oh and be back before 5 the ball starts at 6."Zel says.

"Ball?"I ask turning around briefly.

"Yea father wanted it so we could meet potential brides as well as announce the new Ten Commandment initiates.You know what we've all been looking forward to?Don't tell me you forgot you've been going on about this for months."Meli says with concern.

"Yea I guess I just forgot what day if was...I'll be back by five."I say sprouting my peculiar wings.

I fly over the castle going all throughout purgatory just thinking.

I don't know why I feel so against Meli and Zel getting married...

Its just always been us three against the world.They were their for me when we found out about my heritage and helped me get passed all the looks I would get when I used my wings that showed what I truly am.

Quarter Demon.

Quarter Fairy.

Quarter Giant.

And Quarter Goddess.

Even though I learned to not use my wings in public fairly quickly and when I was forced to I would just cover them in darkness.I still got a few well placed glares.Nobody was like me and they were the only ones that knew for sure what I really was besides my family but most of them were gone long ago. Except gramps and grandpa.Hell not even the Demon King knew for sure, I'm certain he had his suspicions especially after a profit came and told him he'd meet his end by a hybrid.

I mean Meli and Zel are the only people I've ever fully trusted. I'd trust them with my life if it came down to it.I'd die for them.I'd live for them.

Holy Shit.

Im in love with the Demon Princes.

I get back to the caste and scramble to my room to put on a dress for the ballet started 30 minutes ago and I lost track of time.I put on a f/c ballgown style dress and style my hair in a half up half down, and rushing toward the ballroom.

I get there and push open the doors which makes a loud noise I watch as all heads turn to me, including Meli and Zel.I blush bright pink as I look at all the heads turned in my direction.

"Ahh here she is...the new Captain of the Ten Commandments the Commandment of Vengeance."The Demon King announced as everyone in the room starts clapping for me.But my only thoughts are on Meli and Zel,and as I turn to them they have big smiles stretches across their faces.I smile too walking down the stairs to shake hands with the Demon King.

~~~~~~~

20 years old

I've been leading the Ten Commandments for two years now Meli and Zel joined a year ago at last years ball an have now taken up the commandments of peity and love.

I still have yet to admit my feelings for either of them.And I'm afraid its too late Meli always has some demon or another pining after him.And Zeldris always has this vampire chick Gelda following him everywhere.

I'm walking away from training the Ten Commandment today and am suddenly pulled into a room.I knee the first attacker and grab the others wrist turning it behind their back.

"Y/n!Y/n! Its us!"I hear someone say. I imminently recognize it as Meli's voice and let go.

"Damn guys you think you would learn your lesson about sneaking up on my by now."I smirk at them helping Zel up off the floor."What do you guys need I just saw you a second ago in training."

"Well this isn't something you want the rest of the Commandments to hear N/n."meli says running a hand through his hair.

"Ok so what do you guys wanna tell me?"I ask with curiosity.

"Well I mean- you know- I know we've always been-"Zel starts before I cut him off.

"Just spit it out Zeldris!"I encourage.

"He's trying to say that we love you.Both of us. Completely.Both of us are utterly, impossibly, and deeply in love with you Y/n"Meli speaks up.I stand there in shock of what I've just heard unable to comprehend that my feelings are returned. And from both of them no less.

"We get it its okay if you don't feel the same way we just both agreed that we though you should know."Zel says coming up and kissing my forehead gently.I pull him down to my height and kiss him fully on the lips he jumps surprised at the sudden gesture but recovers quickly kissing back hard.We break apart and I step over to Meli giving him the same treatment, wrapping my arms around his neck.We break away and I pull Zel into our embrace.

"I love you both so much,I have for a while and I'm so glad you came to me cause I wasn't sure I would be able to contain it much longer I'm pretty sure I might've gone and blown up a part of the castle."I giggle in glee, happy that I'm finally with the men I love.

We stayed like that for a while,Happy.

Until Meli got put under a curse, I got captured by the goddesses, and Zel got put into a seal.All effectively keeping us from each other for 3000 years.