The Demon King

I'm stuck standing there in fear for my 'punishment' from my two lovers."Y/n did you loose your mind?Did you really think you would get away with he stunt you tried to pull?You know better than to underestimate us."Zel scolded walking towards me.He stops at the sight of Meli number 2.He turns to me with a questioning expression while Meli number 1 just checks himself out with his newly discovered clone.

"That's Meli's emotion I know its kinda weird but you get used to it, although I thought that once they were on the same plain they'd automatically merge, but I guess that's not the case..."I reply to Zel's silent question.

"Nevermind that you worried us!We thought we were gonna loose you again.I can't go through that again N/N I really can't"Zel says pulling me into his arms.I nod and return the gesture, putting my hand on the back of his head.When we part Meli hops on my back and begins groping me."I haven't had the chance to feel these in 3,000 years damn they really are the best boobs around.But yea N/N Zeldris is right you can't keep leaving us.We literally had no reason to live for 3,000 years then it walks back into our lives only to walk right back out.So if you think we are giving you up without a fight you have another thing coming."Meli says still groping me.

I sigh."I knew I wouldn't be able to keep you up there for long I just wished it would take longer than it did."I say shyly glancing the floor, still not used to Meli's pervertedness.He hops off me then looks toward his clone."Sup dude!"Meli says to his emotions.

"Hey!Why are we still two different people?I mean I'm not really a person and I guess you aren't either since we or you are a demon but I mean- this is very confusing."Meli replies.

I look between them then look at Zel and we exchange glances to amusement and confusion.We laugh and turn back to the Meli's."Okay okay I think I know how to fix this, hug each other."I say and get confused looks from everyone in the room.I roll my eyes"You need to be close so I can do it."They nod and obey."I put my hands on each of their backs, close my eyes, and will Meli's emotions to syphon through me and into the real Meli. Basically making a sort of circuit.I gradually feel Meli's emotions solid form fade away only to be left with open space.I open my eyes and smile at Meli who's already looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes.My smile widens at this and he comes forward and picks me up into a hug.I giggle as he swings me around our old room.

He sets me down and sets his forehead on mine."I've been stuck with that curse for 3,000 years and you manage to break it in less than a week.You never seise to amaze me."Meli says gazing into my eyes.I smile and peck him quickly on the lips motioning to Zel to join our hug.He rolls his eyes but walks over with a smile anyways.He joins us and we all just sit there relishing in the fact that each one of us is safe.

"As much as I enjoy this and trust me I really do, I need to go kill your father."I say breaking the comfortable silence. Zel sighs and nods releasing the hug.Meli is reluctant but does as well.I kiss them both on the cheek and move to walk to the door but am stopped by two hands grabbing each one of my arms and pulling me into two hard strong chests.

"Again do we really need to reiterate?We are coming with you, you aren't doing this alone no matter what you do we will still be fighting alongside you.And don't you dare freeze us again that was a pain in the ass.And the Commandments weren't very happy about it either."Zel says in my ear.

I look into his eyes and realize that no matter what I do they're going to find a way to come with me so I nod and turn to Meli who has the same look in his eye and nod again looking at the ground.I begin to walk back to the door once again with each of them trailing behind me.

We manage to avoid the guards in the path to the throne room where I know the bastard resides.We come to a stop at the door which we've all walked through on many occasions,I feel Meli and Zel grasp each of my hands I nod to them and they push the door open.

We stride in confidence dripping from our pores and come to a halt right in front of the Bastard himself, who glares down at us with rage.

"So you've finally come to make your pitiful attempt at defeating me.And you've brought along my traitor sons as well, how touching how you managed to forgive Meliodas after his affaire with that lowly goddess.But no matter, although you too Zeldris I thought you would've been able to escape her clutches."

"Like you have any right to judge you two timing son of a-"I put a hand on Zel's chest to stop him."It won't matter what you say he's not worth the trouble anyway's don't waste your precious breath."I reply.

"Your time is up Demon King there's about to be new rulers in town, and there's nothing you can do to stop us, you're looking at the new Kings and Queen of Purgatory."