Back to Britannia

A week after we found out I was pregnant Meli ,Zel and I decided that we were going to return to Britannia.That was the plan all along, although finding out we agreed to push it back a little and it gave us time to get the kingdom in order with the shift in power and all, but now it was time to return and get the war up there over with.Besides its not like we were gone for more than a day ,since time runs differently in purgatory.But today would be the day we head back.

"Meli ! Zel! Hurry up! I'm opening the portal!"I mumble knowing they can hear me through the bond, from the throne room sitting on my newly crafted throne in between Zel's and Meli's.Even though I only found out I was pregnant a week ago I gave off the appearance of a human that was along by two months.Since demons are made for battle the females needed to be ready to fight and therefore adapted.It only takes a month for demons to give birth than after that the child ages normally.

"Coming N/n just trying to find lostvayne I can't remember where I put it!"Meli says in the bond.I roll my eyes .

"Its in the dresser drawer."Zel responds.

"Meli's looking for lostvayne where are you?"I say.

"On my way just stopped at the kitchens to get you some of your chocolate cake until we can make one back in Britannia."Zel says.Aw what did I do to get lucky enough to be with both of them.

"Okay I'm here!Lets go before Chandler and Cusack notice we're leaving."Zel says walking through the door.

"Yea wouldn't want to see them trying to keep us here."Meli says walking in from behind him.

"Okay come on" I say standing up and opening the portal, holding out my hands to them.They each take one and we step through the portal only to be greeted with the sight of the Ten Commandments and the Sins in a battle.I sigh looking at both of them.I let go of both their hands walking over and standing in-between both groups facing the Commandments.

"Now if this is how you guys fight without me we're gonna have to do some training, what did Zel teach you while I was gone to fight the enemy like a bunch of idiots?No I taught you better!Anyways that doesn't matter anymore you are to stop your attack on Britannia ."I say finally stopping the war that's been raging for 3,000 years.

"Captain what the Hell are you doing ?I know you're the Boss or whatever but you can't just stop the war!The goddesses have killed to many of our own for us to just stop fighting now.And you Arn't the Demon King you can't stop this."Galand speaks up from my right.

"No I'm not the Demon King ,but I did kill him which makes me the Queen so I'd say I can.And although you are right about the Goddess killing countless numbers of our comrades we've done the exact same thing to them so I'd say it's time that someone gave it a rest.and yes I know they did lock you up in a seal for 3,000 years but you've got to admit you would've done the same thing to them if given the chance.So lets stop this war it's gone on long enough."I declare finally ending the war that's been raging on for 3,000 years.

The silence is almost defining you could hear everyones heavy breathes as they took in every word of what I've said.

"If you killed him does that mean we still have our Commandments?"Derieri says finally breaking the silence.

I smile at her knowing she wants to know if she can finally be with Monspeet.

"No, the Commandments were made up of his power once the source is gone the magic connecting to it also dissipates."I explain."Oh and in other news I know now might not be the best time to say this considering everything but... I'm pregnant and um ,yea ."

Meli and Zel come up from behind me putting there hands on my hips.

"Wait like you're pregnant.. with the Cap'n's kid?"Ban speaks up clearly confused as to we just saw him earlier today and him saw me reunite with Meli.