1. yoonseok

^ au by @hollyleaf30
fluff
yoongi: controls cold things /ex: ice, snow etc../
hoseok: ability to solve complex problems /ex: math/
________________________

yoongi, a man who hates the cold some how has the ability to control it. Of course he took it for granted when he discovered it; if he didn't like something a person did, he'd simply freeze nearby water/liquid, and throw it at the person. But now that he is a grown adult, he had stopped using his ability all together, feeling as if it was not useful in life.

hoseok, a very energetic man who hates math. When he was younger, in school he would use his ability to achieve good grades on math tests but he absolutely hated the subject. He hated it because every math teacher he's ever had was boring, so he would always try to skip the class. (which he succeeded in a couple of times) Now as a grown adult, he still uses this ability to work in his teaching industry.

what will happen when these two cross paths?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

present time.

yoongi was rushing to his first class, cussing himself out /in his mind of course/. Minutes later he opened the door, students snapped their heads to look at who walked in..

"Ah..there you are min, started to think you'll never show"

the student rolled his eyes at his professor, Mr. Hoseok /the students don't know his full name!/

yoongi took his seat in the middle row before paying attention to the lesson that was going on.

hoseoks pov.

""I don't want to be here.""

i thought to myself as i wrote down the notes on the board.

As 6 hours went by the class finally had ended, i smiled to myself, glad these students were leaving. i soon put on a false smile while i waved the kids off. When the last student walked out i sighed deeply and sat at my desk before going over students essays; finding that there was a majority of students who plagiarized from sites like wikipedia.

back to 3rd person.

yoongi was done with his classes by 6 pm, and went back to his empty dorm, since his old roommate dropped out. yoongis boredom soon took over so much, he made a tinder account.

After a little bit of swiping left, he came across this profile: