2. Ot7

cum dumpsters
smut
bottoms: yoongi, namjoon
switches: hoseok, jungkook, seokjin
tops: jimin, taehyung
________________________

yoongi as well as the rest of bts had finally come to a decision. after dating for 6+ years, they've decided to come out to their fan base. namjoon took a deep breath in, "listen..no matter the response we get, we will always, always be together".

when they were finally called to stage, they walked onto the stage most of them looking nervous. yoongi stepped up towards the front of the stage, "Hello everyone, me and the rest of the members have a confession to make..we are..how do I say this....in a relationship.."

when yoongi announced it, he heard the crowd screamed extremely loud and cheered for the members. a little while later, the group began to preform love yourself: speak yourself. after their performance they walked behind stage and went home after a little while.

__time skip__

finally they relaxed at home before some members changed into pajamas to get comfy. jin sat next to namjoon and began rubbing up on his ((THIQQ)) thighs before making his way up to namjoons crotch. the older began palming the other through his clothes.

namjoon bit his lip hiding his moans before looking at jin with submissive eyes. jin looked namjoon up and down.

__time skip__
⚠️ smut ahead. ⚠️

now all the members were undressed in the largest bedroom in the house. while jimin and hoseok made out, jin was busy teasing namjoon. yoongi was being overwhelmed by jungkook and taehyung.

namjoon.

jin was ramming into namjoon, making the younger moan and climax A LOT. namjoons legs were shaking as he had his now first dry orgasm. seokjin smirked, "look at you, such a slut for me huh? already came so much you had a DRY orgasm, fucking slut" he hissed out.

namjoon tried to speak but couldn't muster up words so he kept letting out moans and whines. jin pulled on namjoons hair and climaxed inside of the other.

((I DO NOT PROMOTE BAREBACK SEX. This is PLAINLY fan fiction.))

namjoon moaned a little louder before he felt jin start moving again.

yoongi.

yoongi had always been one to mess around with different kinks and today was the day he tried pet play. jungkook grabbed a cat ear headband and placed it on yoongis head while taehyung grabbed a buttplug with a tail. although they didn't have a collar, they figured they didn't need it.

so yoongi was down on his knees sucking off taehyungs long hard dick. while yoongis mouth was stuffed taehyung took it upon himself to start fucking yoongis mouth. yoongi slightly gagged but got used to it quickly. jungkook had a cheeky smirk on his face as he took out the buttplug and slammed inside of yoongis tight hole.

yoongi choked on taehyungs cock causing taehyung to pull out, jungkook kept ramming into yoongi, causing him to moan& scream loudly. soon the youngest had the bottom climaxing, but jungkook continued to fuck the other. taehyung smirked and went behind yoongi placing his tip at yoongis entrance, "think you can handle me too baby?" he asked yoongi and got a nod and slurred words, "mm- ye- ah!~ s mm fuck!"

taehyung slid in slowly and gently moved, after a little stretching with his cock, he finally moved faster, but by that time jungkook had climaxed inside of yoongi, but continued moving.

hoseok.

jimin was on top of the other and was softly thrusting into him, making love marks + bites on the others neck and body. hoseok was softly moaning as jimin hit very close to his prostate, hoseok gripped onto the sheets as he climaxed, jimin cooing at his reaction, "aww my little baby came for his daddy didn't he? such a good boy, aish there's so much! do you like when daddy fucks you nice and slow?" jimin questioned, causing hoseok to moan and nod, "mmh- mhm!~ l..love it w..when—ah! daddy fucks me n- ahh!~ nice and slow!!" he moaned out.

jimin began getting closer and closer to his climaxed and filled hoseok up when he reached it.

now there all three boys laid, cum filled their bottoms, but it was plugged up with three shiny buttplugs.

((SORRY I RUSHED IT AT TTHE ENNDNDNDNDNND))