𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖘𝖙

A/N: Okay so this is definitely way out of my comfort zone as this is probably the first time I've genuinely been afraid of publishing a new fanfic, mainly because I think people are gonna judge me so fucking hard, but y'know what I really just don't fucking care anymore. I'm a part of this fandom now, and I don't have many friends in it so I'd really like to branch out and have some friends who understand and appreciate Mortal Kombat like I do 😪
Anyways, another thing, I'm very new to the MK fandom, so I'm sorry if anyone included is OOC, believe me I'm trying. Also, I kinda wrote the backstory for my OC on a whim, so sorry if it's really terrible, but I really do like the concept for this fanfic. I'm only giving her a backstory, because I wanted her character to make sense, and give her some kind of meaning, and not be thrown in here just to be Sub Zero's love interest.

And yes, as a side note for all you non MK fans, I spelled Kast that way for a reason ;)

DISCLAMER: yeah my OC has a face claim bc I can't draw for shit

Tabitha "Tabbi" Rhodes portrayed by Zooey Deschanel

(For some reason the picture won't fucking load but I'm sure you know what she looks like)

Character Backstory:
When she was young, Tabbi's parents were killed in a car accident, forcing her out onto the streets. When she was 14, Kuai Liang found her, and took her into the Lin Kuei temple. At first, the Grandmaster at the time was not happy with this, but eventually, he let her stay with the clan. Kuai started to teach her cryomancy, and she trained under him for most of her teenage years. As time passed, the Lin Kuei gave Tabbi her own title, similar to that of Bi-Han and Kuai Liang's titles, she was given Snow, a title that stuck with her for a very long time. However, she never adjusted to it properly, and always introduced herself as Tabitha first.

During the events of MK9, she found herself allied with Earthrealms greatest heros, but unfortunately, she did die in battle with Sindel, like the rest of her fellow Earthrealm warriors. She became a revenant. However, she was restored, along with Kuai Liang, Scorpion, and Jax.
She fell into a deep depression, not only horrified with herself and what she did while under Quan Chi's control, but she also missed her friends who remained Revenants.
Kuai Liang asked her to rebuild the Lin Kuei with him, giving her his right hand position.

Sonya Blade

Johnny Cage

Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero

Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion

Raiden

Bi-Han/Noob Saibot

Smoke

Quan Chi

Kitana

Jade

Mileena

Kung Lao

Liu Kang

Jax

Kabal

Stryker

Kano

Sindel

Nightwolf

Kenshi

Cyrax