𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Tabbi
{A/N: a lot of this is ripped straight from Scorpion's chapter in MKX}

A couple hours had passed by gradually, but Kuai and I did notice eventually, Scorpion making his way up the path to the temple.

Kuai walked out of the temple first, me following in suit, close behind.

Scorpion glared at Kuai as he walked closer to the temple. Kuai glared back, before remembering his manners, and what we were supposed to be doing today.
"Master Hasashi," Kuai said before stopping to bow. Scorpion looked over at me, and I did the same. "I am grateful you have come,"

"Speak your mind," Scorpion replied, scowling. "I do not wish to linger here,"

Kuai motioned to the table in front of us, which had 3 cups on it, and tea that was steaming hot. Scorpion hesitantly looked at the table, not taking his seat. He had every reason to not sit down, do I don't blame him for not wanting to.

"You re-establish the Shirai Ryu, as I reform the Lin Kuei," Kuai noted, as he took his seat.
I didn't have much to say, so I took my seat and kept quiet.

"We both seek to shed our clans' dark paths. Dedicate them to protecting Earthrealm," Kuai continued. "Our common purposes gives us a chance to end old rivalries. To start anew," He eplained as he got the cups ready to pour the tea in.

"You'll confess what you've long denied?" Scorpion asked. "That your clan's hands are soaked in Shirai Ryu blood? In the blood of my family?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but Kuai held up a hand, silencing me.

"Our honor is indeed stained," Kuai said, sadly. "Please, sit," He motioned, again to the seat across from us.

Scorpion sat down, and Kuai picked up the pot of tea, pouring it into the cups as he spoke. "after you, Tabbi, and I were freed from Quan Chi, we began to rebuild our clan. We had hoped Sektor and the Cyber Lin Kuei were finished," Kuai, glanced at me, then back to Scorpion.

He was telling me it was my turn to speak. "We made it our duty to kill Sektor and the other Cybers," I started, "and to restore the Lin Kuei's honor,"

"I am not interested in Lin Kuei politics, Sub Zero,"

Kuai continued on, anyway, sliding over one of the cups to me. "After we finally killed Sektor, we discovered the Lin Kuei had not sacrificed its honor with the Cyber Initiative. We had abandoned it long before," Kuai offered the cup of tea to Scorpion, but not before an ice blast was sent our way, causing the table to explode. The three of us dodged out of the way in time to not be hit.

It was exactly who I figured it was, when she spoke.

"There will be no peace, Scorpion!" Frost shouted.

"Frost!" Scorpion exclaimed. "The Lin Kuei are still without honor!" The two ended up in a scuffle, but Scorpion knocked Frost to the ground with ease.

Scorpion turned back around, his focus now on Kuai.

"Master Hasashi, wait!" Kuai called.

"For what?" Scorpion asked, "more treachery?! I will have your head!"

Scorpion charged at Kuai, and the two fought, Scorpion taking the lead. There wasn't much I could do to stop it, as my attention was on Frost. Scorpion ended up winning the fight.

"Our story ends here, Sub Zero," Scorpion declared, as he reached behind his back to pull out one of his swords.

He had just raised it up when Frost came out of nowhere, causing him to stop. Kuai sent an ice blast at Frost, her freezing in mid air.