𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Tabbi
[A/N: I'm a sucker for writing weddings, so I may have gone a bit overboard. I loved writing this 😩]
__________________________________

You might be thinking to yourself, well, what happens next?
Well, the week following Earthrealm's victory against Shinnok and the Netherrealm, Kuai and I had our wedding. It was supposed to be small, it really was. Just our students, Sareena and Smoke.

But then Johnny Cage found out, and invited every ally he could think of, including (but not limited to) Grandmaster Hasashi, lord Raiden and Fujin, of course all of the Special Forces, and Bo' Rai Cho.

''Why did you have to invite all these people?" Sareena asked, with crossed arms. "This was just supposed to be a small ceremony,"

"Because parties are so much fun when there's more people! Right, Bo'?!" Johnny yelled across the temple, to master Bo' Rai Cho, who already began drinking.

I let out a sigh. "Today is already not going as planned,"

"its your wedding day," Sonya commented, "its not supposed to just go as planned,"

"She's right," Johnny nodded. "our wedding day was a mess!"

"Speaking of," Sareena glanced down at her clipboard. "you still need to get your dress and veil on,"

"Isn't this a Chinese wedding?" Cassie tilted her head to the side.

Smoke shook his head. "Kuai suggested we do this the traditional American way. It is much easier than the complicated Chinese weddings of the country's youth,"

"yeah," I nodded, "have you guys seen him, by the way?"

"last I saw, he was with Master Hasashi, preparing for his vows," Smoke shrugged.

"His whereabouts don't matter at the moment," Sareena crossed her arms. "Sonya, Cassie, Jacqui. Care to help me get the bride ready?" She said, in a more of a commanding tone.

The five of us walked away to the "dressing room" if you could even call it that, and the 4 other girls started to help me get ready.
Jacqui and Cassie started on my hair, and Sonya and Sareena helped me get my dress on. I felt like a doll, playing dress up. That was something I never really got to experience as a kid.

But finally, after about 45 minutes, I was done. Hair, makeup and all.

"You look great," Cassie commented, as she put the finishing touches on my hair.

"All thanks to you guys,"

"We're happy to help," Sonya said with a smile.

"alright, let's go. I'm sure that Fujin is waiting for you,"

"Why is he waiting for me?" I turned, looking at Sareena.

"He's walking you down the aisle," Jacqui told.

"Smoke wanted to at first," Sonya replied, "but Sub-Zero wanted him standing with him as his best man,"

And sure enough, when I got to the back end of the aisle, Fujin was there waiting for me. He turned to me, and stuck his arm out. "I apologize for not letting you know in advance, Tabitha,"