We hate and we love. PartI (On the bus)May 13 2014

"Jenna lets go we have to pick up your brother!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Let's go Jenny!" My dad called short after.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. We left and headed to the airport. We were on the high way going 55 miles per hour the car in front of us went out of control. It flipped a few times before stopping and my dad was going to fast to stop himself.

Head on bit to the car in front and we flipped landing up side down. I heard screaming from the other car, but in our car it was silent and all I saw was blood coming from both my parents.

"Mom? Dad?" No answer. "MOM! DAD!" Still no answer. MOOOOM!! DAAAD!!!"

-Andy POV-

"MOM! DAD!" I heard Jenna cry out from where I was in the front. It was 6 in the morning and the Ashely hasn't come back yet, he said he would be back by 3:30 I went to check on her after CC gave me funny look.

"Jenna? Are you okay?" I asked but she was still screaming.

"Mommy!! Please!! Dad!"

"Jenny?...." She was still screaming but this time it was 'no' "JENNA!" I yelled shaking her. Her eyes shot open and she looked really pale, almost like she's seen a ghost. "Are you okay?" I ask cautiously as she settled down.

"Yea it was a just a nightmare... Is Ash here? I want to talk to him." She asked with tears in her eyes.

"No, not yet. Why, what's wrong?" She shook her head and broke down in a fit of sobs. "Hey, hey. Don't cry love, I'm gonna go call him." She nodded but still cried. I've never seen her like this... What happened in that dream?

"Is every thing okay?" Jinxx asked me as I walked back out to the front. I shook my head as anger filled in me. Why isn't he here to protect her? What kind of big brother dose this do some one so fragile yet so beautiful as her? They just lost their parents not even a year ago and he dares to leave her alone knowing she witnessed everything!

"What's wrong?" CC asked cautiously.

"She crying because she had a nightmare and I think it was about their parents." I stated simply trying to contain my anger. Jinxx got up from his spot next to sleeping Jake and headed to the back hopefully trying to calm her down. "I going out for a smoke." I said grabbing my pack of cancer sticks, lighter, and phone before going off the bus.

I pushed Ashley's number and held the phone up to my ear. After a few attempts of calling he finally answered.

"Hello?" He sounded as if he just woke up.

"Get your goddamn ass back to this motherfu.cking bus now." I said threw gritted teeth.

"Woah, Andy, it's like 6 in the morning what up your ass today?" He chuckled.

"Get your goddamn ass back to this motherfu.cking bus now." I repeated my self making sure to let him know I was pissed.

"Okay I'll be there in a few." He said a little more awake now. I hung up and put my phone away so I could light my cancer stick. I relaxed as I inhaled and exhaled the smoke letting it infect my lungs.

"Hey did you call Ash?" I heard Jinxx say from behind me.

"Yea, how's she doing?" I said letting a puff of smoke out.

"Still crying. CC is with her now." He sighed. "That dream really got her shook up huh?" I shrugged and sat on the ground.

"I don't think it was the dream." I said. He gave me a confused look which told me he didn't quite understand. "She asked where Ashley was and when I told her I didn't know that's when she broke down." I explained. He nodded and watched as I died out my cigaret.

"I'm gonna head in and get some sleep on the couch." He said while walking back word towards the door. "You coming in?" He added.

"Nah imma wait out for Ash so I can shove my foot up his ass." I smiled but deep down I was still mad. Jinxx nodded and headed in the bus. I couldn't get her scared look out me my head. Her beautiful eyes all big and black with fear compared to her normal blue playful ones. I didn't like the way she looked at me. She wasn't smiling, I love it when she smiles. Truth is I love her, I have ever since I met her she was 16 and I just turned 17. I never told her because I'm too shy to admit things and time passed and I met Juliet and yea I love her but not like how I love Jenna.

"Hey I'm here what's your malfunction?" I heard Ash say as he walked up to me.

"Where the hell where you? You said you would be back by 3:30 at the latest!" I said angrily getting up from the floor.

"Woah okay mom I'm sorry I was out past my curfew." He raised his hands in defense. That's not event the point of him being here.

"That's not the point!" I raised my voice.

"Then what is the point Andy! Please shed some light on this situation!" He said following my lead in raising his voice.

"The point it's you weren't here and Jenna had a nightmare!" I said getting aggravated.

"Okay well I'm sorry I can't predict my sister's dreams." He said sarcastically.

"God Ash you don't get it!" I said even more aggravated at the stubborn man in front of me. "She had a fu.cking nightmare and I had to comfort her-"

"Okay? And? You had to do that big woop." He said cutting me off.

"Yea I had to comfort her and when she asked me if you were here I said no and she broke down crying! She's been crying for 30 minutes! 30 fucking minutes!" I yelled just to get it through his thick skull. As much as it hurt me to say what I said next it had to be said because even the others noticed it. "God it like you love partying more than you sister!"

"Don't you fu.cking dare say I don't love my sister. She means every thing to me!" He defend himself, but I wouldn't have it.

"Then start fu.cking acting like it because honestly she's my everything too and I hate seeing her like this." I confessed. Right there I just confessed to Ashley that I loved his sister and he knew it too. "I'm going to take a nap. You should check on her if she's not sleeping." I sighed and walked on the bus.

As I got on CC just walked out of the back.

"How is she?" I asked as I made my way to the back.

"She cried herself to sleep." He sighed. I nodded and pushed my way back as Ashley got on the bus. There she was, the red faced, tear stained, love of my life. I hovered over her and kissed the top of her cheek. "I love you Reese's Pieces." I whispered before climbing in to my bed.