Jealousy and Betrayal

-Jenna POV-

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from Carter.

CarterCakes^_^: yea no mexican babies fr us :)

Me: In your dreams XP

CarterCakes^_^: you know it ;P

"Oh my god." I breathed out loud.

"What?" Andy said with a little bit of... attitude?

"Carter, he's being weird." I laughed before getting another text.

Brotherfu.cker*_*: Omw bak tell Andy I got him a chocolate sundae so he don't bitch.

Me: kk

"Ash is on his way back he got you a chocolate sundae" I told him. He huffed and got up.

"Whatever I don't want it. I'm going to bed." He said bitterly.

"What's your problem?" I asked giving as much attitude as he did.

"I don't have a fucking problem, I'm going to-"

"Andy!" What the hell is she doing here? "Hey babe!"

"Juliet? What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"Surprise! CC went to pick me up at the airport!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes and CC was the only one who saw and he gave me a confused look. I got a text from Carter.

CarterCakes^_^: wheres the next show

Me: Idk lemme ask

"Hey C where is the next show?"

"Phoenix why?" He asked.

"My friend wants to know." And I left it at that and went to the back.

Me: Phoenix

CarterCakes^_^ k can u call me my fingers hrt frm practice

Me: okie dokie :)

I want to his contact and pushed the call button. After a few rings he answered.

"Hey you bum." I chuckled.

"Hey girl what's up?" He said in his fake famine voice.

"It is here and I don't want to be here." I whispered.

"Oh and is she with Andy right now?" He questioned, I can almost hear the smirk on his face.

"Yes! Carter what am I going to do?"

"I just don't see why you don't tell him how you feel, I mean what's the worse that could happen?" He asked in all seriousness.

"A lot could happen man! If he doesn't feel the same way then i just made a fool of my self." I whisper yelled. Just then CC walkied into the back it would be a matter of time that Ash would be back, or even worse Andy and Juliet. "Okay I'm going out side these walls have ears." I mumbled as I walked to the front.

"BUUUURRRRRP" Was all I heard on the other side of the phone fallowed by,

"Dude that stinks!"

"Did you just burp in my ear?" I laughed.

"Yea and he blew it in my face!" I heard Carter's twin brother Matthew yell.

"Oh! Hey baby!" I giggled as I walked past Andy and Juliet and out the door.

"Hey Reese!" he yelled back.

"Okay so as I was saying I don't want to tell him because I'm scared he might laugh in my face. Even worse he might tell Juliet and they both might laugh at me and call me rediculos." I explained as the the scene played out in my head.

"Reese its Andy you know he's not gonna do that!" Matt yelled from the background.

"No one asked the peanut gallery!" Carter yelled to his little brother. "He is right though, Andy wouldn't do that, Ashley would kick his ass." i sighed i guess they where right Andy would never humiliate me not even for fun.

"You guys are right. Any way whats up?"

-Andy POV-

"OO 'baby'... I didnt know she has a boyfriend." Juliet said as she walked to the firdge. My stomach twisted in nots at the thought of her with some other guy. "I wonder who the lucky guy is." She smiled as she walked to the back. Her phone buzzed in the table in front of me and the screen flashed birght enough to see she got a text.

Joey: When you get to your hotel we should skype so we can sext ;) I miss that body already

"Are you fu.cking kidding my Juliet!" I yelled. Ashley and Jenna just walked in.

"What happened?" Juliet said walking in from the bath room. I took a sharp breath in while tying to control my anger. I held up her phone and walked out the bus. As I thought she would she followed me. "Andy what's-"

"Joey: 'when you get to your hotel we should skype so we can sext. I miss your body already.' what the hell does he mean by that?" I asked. She looked at me and started laughing. She was fu.cking laughing. "Why are you laughing!"

"You're being ridiculous." She scoffed.

"How am I being ridiculous when you're the one who's fu.cking someone else behind my back! I trusted you Juliet and this is how you treat me?! Fine I get it he's there for you when I'm away on long tours, he's there when you need to be satisfied. You can have him, go home we're done!" I tossed he phone at her and walked away.

"Andy...I'm sor-"

"Save it, I really don't want to hear it. Go home." I said Jake and Jinxx got there just in time with Sammi and Ella.

"Ella can you give me a ride to my hotel please." Was all I heard that bitch say before I stomped in to the bus and to the back. I didn't even feel hurt or sad, no I felt stupid. Stupid because if I would have know she would have cheated I would have been with the girl I truly love and care about, my Reece's Pieces.