Chapter Two

There was no way of opening those doors. I tried the handle once more, Natalie tried using her bobby pins, and Claire even tried kicking the door down. More screams came from inside and you could hear someone trying to scratch the door open from the other side.

"We have to get in there, Owen's in there!" Natalie cried as she remembered her brother who still remaianed inside.

"There has to be a vent somewhere that will lead us inside. People do it all the time in the movies and it's the only choice we have," after realizing that Claire was right, she continued, "I remember seeing one on the roof the time I helped the crew with repairs....they really suck at their jobs. Anyway, I think it leads to the kitchen and it's big enough that we can all go through one at a time."

"What the hell are we waiting for? C'mon!" We morphed into our werewolf-selves and jumped/climbed onto the top of the building to find what looked like an old rusty air vent.

"Really? You would think that after 800 years at least one of the pack members would replace this crappy excuse for a vent. The thing looks like it has rats inside and I ain't no cat," Claire complained.

"Whatever okay, we still have to go. Eve, you first."

"What? Why me?"

"Because you're the smallest one here and you can hide better than either of us," they had a point.

"Fine," I squeezed my way into the vent and crawled through. I could hear the subtle sounds of my best friends following behind (well, just Claire..she was whisper/yelling at the spiders.) I tried to listen for the quietest spot to land. I saw an opening that lead right towards the kitchen and I opened the cover to jump. After almost landing in some crab dip, I left the door open for the others and sneaked my way towards all of the screaming sounds. Then, there was a bump.

"Ow!" Natalie had bumped her elbow against a table as she landed, and as much as I wanted to help her, we had to keep moving.

"Shh! Someone is going to find us!"

"Jeez, sorry it hurt okay?" We all agreed that Claire and I would go out while Natalie stayed in the kitchen for backup. As we made it to the front of the door, we all said our "you guys were the greatest best friends I could ever ask for" as well as our cliche "I love you's." We only had little strength compared to whatever was out there, and we just wanted to say goodbye just incase.

I slowly opened the door to see a fiasco of flying glasses and people trying to run and fight. On the corner of my eye, I could see Owen smashing two wolves' heads together and the dead bodies falling to the ground. I made my way trying to find Mike (the Alpha) while punching whatever touched me, Claire right behind.

I had just found him when a cold hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Get the hell-" I stopped when I saw who it was. My father. And a few feet behind him were my mother and three members of the Black Depths. Everything came to a stop; the fighting, the noise, and even my breathing. Once again, all eyes were on me. "What's going on?"

"There's something we haven't told you."

*************************

Author's Note:
Hey my pretties:) Sorry this chapter kinda sucked...does anyone know how to make your typing bold? Anyway, hoped you liked this! I will update every Tuesday and/or Friday so stick around! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment your suggestions on how to make this story better.
Love you guys<3
-Raquel