Chapter eighteen

"My fingers danced and swayed in the breeze, The change in the wind took you down to your knees."

Take my hand. Let me lead you to the places I've always wanted to take you.

It's easy. Just wrap your small hand around mine and follow me. Just like the old days when we would laugh and run after each other in those big flower fields.

Oh, I know things aren't how they used to be, but tell me you still love me.

Things change, but we haven't. Oh, it's such a cliche. I know it.

But let me hold your hand and protect you. Take you back to the places we've been and loved.

How safe it'll make us feel. Just the two of us. Enjoying ourselves in the sun.

Picking flowers here and there. Making crowns out of the flowers I bring to you.

Watching you run around and play in the field. Knowing after a while you would tire and fall asleep.

Holding and watching you as you sleep next to me. My fingers dancing around your delicate skin.

Keep you safe in my arms. Never letting you go.

Watching you as the sun shines on your face, lighting up your beautiful features.

Oh, how I wish to hold this moment with you forever.

Comment and vote.💛

I severely have been wanting to write fluffy shit again so here's this.