Chapter 2

When Murong Qingyan opened her eyes, she realized she was lying on a grassy ground in an unfamiliar place. Her old little room's ceiling were nowhere to be found. Curious, she sat up and looked around. She saw mountains and water streams in the distance. Moreover, there was a small hut a few meters away from her.

Looking around, Murong Qingyan didn't panic even though she mysteriously appeared in this place. She calmly stood up and pondered when suddenlly...

"You see, you are now inside this space." The disembodied voice spoke.

The voice sounded ancient as if the owner had experienced a million years of life. Moreover, the disembodied voice released a strong pressure as it spoke. However, Murong Qingyan stood proudly.

"Who are you? Where are you? Show yourself!" Murong Qingyan knitted her eyebrows as she became vigilant. She was currently too weak to protect herself from any danger. She cannot fully display her abilities.

"Me?" The mysterious being spoke again, "I am the person who saved you. The guardian of this space."

"You saved me?" Murong Qingyan's eyes popped. "You mean, I was able to transmigrate here because of you?"

"That's right, I brought you here." The guardian paused for a moment then said, "However, it depends on your ability how you will become the strongest person here."

"What?" Hearing this, Murong Qingyan froze for a moment. She couldn't understand what the voice meant.

"You'll know it soon."

After the disembodied voice spoke, Murong Qingyan felt a powerful spiritual energy invading her body. And unlike before, the powerful spiritual energy crazily gathered in her dantian region. She felt an intense pain as if her dantian region was tearing apart.

Suddenly, an old ancient scripture appeared inside her mind. Murong Qingyan subconsciously chanted a string of incantation. On her hands, a complicated symbol emerged. Her whole body was covered in golden light that made her look like a sacred and inviolable immortal.

Because of the golden light, the dark purple birthmark on her left face slowly disappeared without a trace. Without the birthmark, Murong Qingyan's delicate face was so beautiful. Her beauty was like a masterpiece of an eccentric god.

However, Murong Qingyan wasn't aware of the changes in her body, yet. For she was suffering from intense pain because the powerful spiritual energy within her dantian region was causing havoc. Murong Qingyan gritted her teeth, not letting out a single sound. She tried to concentrate to guide that powerful spiritual energy within her dantian region.

Its clear to her that this is an opportunity for her. An opportunity to become strong. If she can't even get through this pain, then she shouldn't talk about becoming stronger!

After a while, Murong Qingyan felt the pain slowly began to recede. When the pain completely disappeared, Murong Qingyan felt the powerful spiritual energy was flowing in her dantian region. Then, she felt a lotus-sized thing, which was shining and constantly absorbing spiritual energy, in her dantian region.

Black mucus seep out from Murong Qingyan's skin which was releasing a strong stench. If other people would see her, they would certainly think that a beggar entered their mansion. But, Murong Qingyan wasn't aware of any of these. She didn't have time to notice anything. For she was too focused on cultivating.

Time passed by, Murong Qingyan slowly opened her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, there was a light glint in it. At this moment, she is no longer considered a trash. She even skipped the qi refining period and reach the foundation building.