Chapter 3

Murong Qingyan didn’t stay inside the Qian Kun space for too long. Although she was really interested in the ‘Medical Classic Book’, especially on the method of refining medicinal pills, she couldn't start studying it yet. First, she haven’t learned alchemy. Second, she didn’t have a suitable furnace and fire source. So once again, Murong Qingyan returned to her room.

"Although I can cultivate now, but I'm physically weak. And… …" Murong Qingyan touched her thin little shoulders. "I had to admit that this body isnt only trashy before but also not flexible. It seems that I still need to find a way on how I will train this body first. Although using spiritual energy is very important, but I shouldn’t underestimate the powerful qi inside this body."

Murong Qingyan was planning to develop a training program for herself when...

“Murong Qingyan, Murong Qingyan-” Outside, the voice sounded very sharp and full of contempt.

The owner of the voice looked down on Murong Qingyan. For inside the Murong Family no one really cared about her. To them, she was only a trash that brings endless humiliation.

Murong Qingyan walked out. Frowning, she asked, “Do you need something?”

“The young master of Nangong Clan came.” Lin Guangxiong, Murong Family’s housekeeper, spoke in contempt. “The patriarch asked you to go to the ancestral hall.”

Murong Qingyan didn’t get angry at Lin Guangxiong’s unruly attitude. She wouldn't waste her energy and emotion for some unimportant person. So, after hearing his words she walked passed through him and left the yard.

Seeing that Murong Qingyan didn’t even glance at him and just directly left, Lin Guangxiong grimaced. He grimly thought, "For all these years working for the Murong family, no one ignored me as the Murong Family’s housekeeper. Although I'm only a servant in name, but a lot of young ladies in the family showered me with respect. But, this Murong Qingyan, who is a trash, actually ignored my presence."

“Do you think that you are still the eldest Miss?” Lin Guangxiong angrily muttered while looking at Murong Qingyan's back. Full of contempt, he cursed her. “Well, let’s see if you can still dare show your face in embarrassment. Although it is still not clear why the Nangong Clan young master came, but his reason certainly won’t be a good thing."

"Nangong Ye is the young master of the Nangong Clan and Murong Qingyan’s fiance. Out of the four great families in the continent, their clan is the most famous. He is a famous genius cultivator. At the age of three, he already sensed the spiritual energy. And at the age of five, he had reached the Qi Refining Stage. When he turned twelve years old, he had reached the Foundation Establishment. And now that he is eighteen years old, he began to start reaching the mid stage of Core Period. With such achievements, he is truly the best among his peers. This young master isn't only popular because of his achievements and noble birth, but also because of his handsome face. All along, Murong Qingyan is a disgrace in this young master’s eyes. He is a genius cultivator but was betrothed to a trash. So, don’t think that today there will be a good event. He might even want to break off their engagement!" Just by thinking about it, Lin Guangxiong’s heart felt happier.

Meanwhile, Murong Qingyan was on her way to the ancestral hall. Her face looked exceptionally calm. She smiled meaningfully, "Nangong Clan came, right?"

Rong Qingyan found some memories about Nangong Ye from the previous Murong Qingyan. To 'her', Nangong Ye’s good side was the only thing she could see. She admires Nangong Ye and was even looking forward to marrying him. Unfortunately, it was impossible feat now because Murong Qingxue had succeeded ending her life.