Chapter One

--------------------Be the one with no social life

  I don't fucking understand why teachers think group projects are good ideas. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to pair the kids that hate each other up together? You may be like that's not always the case but it is for me! Every time I'm paired with some random fuckass who makes me do all of the work! I swear to god if I get partnered with Strider I'm going to fucking jump out of a window. I REFUSE to work with that half ass kid who thinks he's all cool. Never in a million years! Never ever will I work with that dumb fucking gorgeous guy that I've had a crush on since the start or the school year.

  I watched as everyone entered the class and of course Strider is last to come in along with three girls following behind. I can't bare to fucking watch. I layed my head on my desk and covered my ears. Dave took a seat at the desk behind mine just in time for class to begin.

  "Hey kitkat, pass me a pen." He whispered as he kicked the back of my chair.
  "Kitkat? Kitkatttt! Kitkat give me a pen!"
He knows I fucking hate that name, he's so obnoxious.
  "Its Karkat, fuckass!"
  "Whatever, just give me a pen." He repeated.
  "No fucking way, last time I did you lost it."
  "Come on Karkat, how am I supposed to impress the ladies if I'm in detention for not doing my work?"
  "That's so sad, poor Strider can't get the attention he craves because he'll get a half an hour detention." Dave looked at me and sighed.
  "Just give me a freaking pen."
  "Beg then I'll consider." I mumbled as I turned to face the front.
  "Anything for you cutie~"
  It took me a moment to realise what he meant.
  "I didn't mean it like that you fucking idiot!"
  "And I didn't know you were into that sorta stuff Mr. I-have-no-friends~"
  "Shut the fuck up."
  "You're so easy to piss off, you're basically asking for it."
  "If you weren't so fucking annoying maybe I wouldn't be like this!"
  "Are you gonna give me a pen or not?" He said as he raised an eybrow. As much as I hate him I can't be asked to argue.
  "Fine, whatever. Take it fuckass." I mumbled as I threw a pen at him.
  "Want my number in exchange~?"
  "What the actual fuck?"
  This guy really did not just go there. He's the straightest guy I know. There's no way he's serious.
  "I'm kidding, I'm not gay you dick. Don't look so worried."

  He caught the pen and propped his feet up on the back of my chair.

"Now face the front, sir is pairing people up for the project."
  "What's it even on?" I asked despite not giving a shit.
  "I don't know, I've been talking to you. Something to do with healthy relationships or something."
  "So the stuff I know jack shit about? Fantastic." I stared at Dave blankly, hoping he was just being annoying again. If we have to do a presentation on relationships then I'm going to strangle him and the teacher. Who even is our teacher? Did he even tell us his name?
  "Don't look all surprised, just cuz you've never had a girlfriend in your life."
  "Shut up. I don't do dating."
  "Aww come on don't be salty that no girl wants you~"
  Yes I know no one fucking wants me. I've been told that daily! I'm not dumb, if I could fucking leave I would!
  "Shut the fuck up..."
  "Im sorry, what was that?" Dave whispered with a smirk.
  "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, maybe a bit too loud.
  "Dude calm down, I was messin' with ya."
  "I NEVER ASKED TO BE HERE!" I grabbed my bag and walked out of the class, away from that fucking idiot. This is the first time I've cried in front of a crowd in years. Maybe I am pushing myself too hard?

  I had no idea where I was going, but anywhere away from him would be perfect. As I walked down the corridor a heard a few students laugh. That's all I needed. Once they had left I turned to face the lockers.
  "I can't fucking take it! I know I'm worthless... theres no need to keep reminding me... I just.. want you to love me.." I walked down to the main door that lead to the soccer field and sat on the grass. Maybe today would be more stressful then I thought, but couldn't get any worse could it?