Chapter Seven

--------------------------be the outed homosexual

I can't fucking believe it. Vriska outed me to everyone! The one thing I had control over, the ONE FUCKING THING I was desperately trying to keep secret is out in the open. Goodbye dignity, hello the end of my fucking social life. I can't face Dave, not after all that.

I walked into the science lab and sat down next to my friend Terezi. I've know Terezi for years, she's literally known me since we were like 8. She's been there through thick and thin. "Karkat is that you?" She smiled.
  "Yes Terezi, it is."
  "Well I'm sorry, I can't help being blind."
  "Sorry, I forget sometimes." She waves her hand around until she finds my arm and gently rests it on my shoulder.
"You alright Karkat?"
  "Not really.. Vriska just outed me to everyone.."
  "Outed you? About what?" Terezi is the only person that knows I'm gay, I wouldn't have told her but then I found out she was bi and plans sorta changed.
  "She told the tutor group I'm gay 'Rezi. Vriska is gonna start rumors for sure- she knows I like Dave!"
  "I'll talk to her, I'm like her only friend so she'll listen.. right?"
  "I don't know.." the bell rang and the rest of  the class came in.
  "Hey Karks!" Dave ran in and sat next to me.
  "Stay the fuck away from me..."
  "K- Karks..?" Although I hated myself for telling him to fuck off, I didn't want him to hate me after what happened. I stood up and moved to another desk.

----------[Timeskip; lunch break] be Coolkid

Karkat has been acting really off. Did I do something? I know he's mad about Vriska but he's avoiding me. He moved desks in Chemistry and skipped Music. Maybe he's embarrassed to be near me after what Vriska told everyone. I still had hope he was meeting me so I made my way to the soccer field. I sat down on a bench and pulled out my headphones.

Its been 10 minutes and yet Karkat isn't here. I sighed and stood up, walking off to find John. "DAVE WAIT-" I stopped and turned around. "I- I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Karkat ran over and stood in front of me whilst he caught his breath.
  "Whats up?"
  "I'M SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAID IN CHEMISTRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT."
  "Its ok, Karks. You were mad, I understand. Vriska shouldn't have done that."
  "YOU... you aren't mad that I like you..?"
  "Not at all."
  "But-"
  "Shut up idiot.." I took his hand and pulled him closer. "I could never hate you Karkat.. you're a great friend when you're not all grumpy and shit." He look into my eyes and blushed.
  "Dave I-"
  "I'm not sure how I feel about you.. I've always been told being gay is wrong.. if Bro found out god knows what he'd do to me but... kissing you yesterday felt so good.."
  He placed a hand on my cheek and smiled.
  "Dave, I'm gonna be honest.. I really do love you and I wanna make you happy.. "
I flushed red. I knew I liked him, it was pretty obvious now.
  "I think... I like you Karks.."
  "You do?" I nodded.
  "Can I.. kiss you..?" I asked. He laughed and jumped up, wrapping his arms around my neck.
  "You may~" I held him up and kissed him. At first it was light and innocent but I soon found myself not wanting to pull away- I wanted more. He wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed my neck. "I love you Dave.."
  "I- I love you too Kitten.." I kissed his cheek and laughed. "Will you be my boyfriend..?"
  "Of fucking course I will idiot!" He smiled brightly.  "Best fucking day of my life.. but why now..?"
  "What do you mean?"
  "Why did you tell me this so suddenly, just yesterday you were sure you were straight."
  "I felt bad about what Vriska did.. you didn't deserve that, I wasn't gonna let you be the only gay guy around here, she'd make your life hell."
  "She already does Dave, I think you forget I'm bullied badly." I glanced up for a moment.
  "You are...?"
  "Why do you think I'm always in the nurses office?"
  "Karkat.. I'm so sorry-"
  "I don't want your pity, idiot." He smiled and buried his face against my neck. "I just wanna see you smile.."
  "Karks, I wanna see you smile too."
  "Why..?"
  "Because you have a fucking beautiful smile? You're adorable when you're happy."

<And I never finished it. Whoops>