chapter Four

------------------------------be the boy still in tears

I can't fucking believe I did that! Why the hell did I cry on his shoulder!? Does it look like I'm into him? Crap what if he thinks i like him?
I stood up and walked into the kitchen.
"Whatcha getting?"
I pulled out a bottle. "Beer, what does it look like?"
"Woah there Karkles- you drink?"
"No Dave, its just for some unknown reason your small brain can not comprehend that I have a random bottle of beer to look at."
"Didn't think you would be the type to drink underage."
I looked him dead in the eye and growled.
"This is my first time asshole. Do you want one?" I asked trying to stay calm.
"Sure thing."
I pulled out a second bottle and opened it.
"Here you go fuckass."
"Lets play a game of how many times Karkat can say fuck in one sentence."
"Hey shut the fuck up you piece of shit, I fucking hate you!"
"Twice in one sentence, off to a good start."
I ignored him and started drinking. Honestly it tasted like utter shit but I don't care. I quickly downed the whole thing and opened another bottle. "Slow down Karkles, it's not good to drink that fast." I nodded and began to drink again.

-----------------------------------be the ironic asshole

I never thought I'd see the day Karkat was all over me like this. Atleast he's only a little tipsy, I don't want to deal with a wasted karkat right now.
"Daveeeeee~"
"What is it Kitkat?"
"I love you soooooo much you know that right?"
"You do?" He nodded and sat on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck.
"I've loved you for-" he stretched out his arms. "Thiiiiiisss long!" I smiled. Shit he's adorable. "Dave its true! I like dick, there I fucking said it.. now hurry up and kiss me..!"
So wait.. he's actually is gay? He crossed his legs, and pressed his face against my neck.
"Karkles what are you doing?"
"Showing how much I loveeee youuuu!"
"I love you too, now come on calm down."
"You love me too!?" I laughed, he's an idiot.
"Im just kidd-" I cut myself off as he pulled me in and kissed me softly. I pulled him in closer and kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair before flipping us over so I was on kneeling over him.
"D- dave..?"
I gently grabbed his wrists and held them either side of him.
"Please stop..." he mumbled. I quickly let go.
"Whats wrong?"
"N- nothing.. I just.." he shifted under me. "I don't wanna.."
"Karkles, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen ok? I'm not gonna do anything you don't want to." He nodded. "So can I kiss you?" I leaned in again and waited for a response.
He slowly nodded and tilted his head to the side. "Thank you.." I smiled and slowly kissed up his neck.
"A- ah Dave-" he tensed up.
"Is something wrong?"
"N- no.. carry on.."
"Karkat if you want me to stop then tell me."
He looked down. I don't even know why I'm doing this? I really hope he doesn't think trying to get into his pants like everyone else does. That's the thing with being a Strider and you can thank my brother. "I'm serious here Karkat, I'm not gonna force myself onto you."
"I- it's fine I swear just.. can you maybe.." he shifted and laid down, pulling me with him. "There.."
I smiled and began to kiss along his jaw.
"F- fuck.." he mumbled. I could see how red he was. I moved back down to his neck and bit down slightly, waiting for any objection before carrying on. "Dave can
w- we maybe not do that? I'm not comfortable with that yet.." I pulled away and smiled.
"Sure thing Kitten."
"Dont c- call me that.."
I kissed him in the forehead. OK so maybe I wasn't completely sober either but I was still aware of what I was doing, I just couldn't bring myself to stop. It felt so good- that is until the door opened.
"Karkat I'm home, I hope you finished you assignment-"
The boy walked in, he looked an awful lot like karkat- Pale skin, covered in freckles and quite short. We looked each other dead in the eye. "I.. really do hope this is consensual."
Karkat pushed me off and sat up.
"Of course it is." I said with a smile.
"DAVE I CAN ANSWER FOR MYSELF."
"If you must be so intimate with each other, please be safe."
"Th- this means nothing! We are n- not romantically involved Kankri!" He stumbled on his words.
"You ok karks?"
"Y- yeah!" OK so he's clearly still tipsy. "Kankri can we.. talk?" Kankri nodded and walked into his room, Karkat stumbling behind.

-------------be the boy who's dreams came true

Strider. Dave FUCKING Strider kissed me. We madeout on my fucking couch! I didn't want to like it but it just made me fucking melt. His touch, the feeling of his breath on my skin- I hate how much I enjoyed that. Smug asshole probably knows I liked it too.
I dont know why I didn't freak out? Maybe its because I started it but- FUCK I TOLD HIM I LOVED HIM. WHAT DO I DO? OK calm again. You need to seem sober for Kankri or he'll lose his shit. Just step into his room and act naturally.
"So Karkat, what is it you wished to talk about?"
"I uh.. Strider and I-"
"Is that alcohol I smell Karkat? You know how immature underaged drinking is."
"D- dave was drinking but I wasn't!"
"I do not trust how truthful that is." Shit he knows.
"OK FINE I GOT A LITTLE TIPSY."
A little more then tipsy- I was all over strider like some fucking whore.
"You know my morals Karkat, but I suppose I can't force them onto you. Just be careful, the Striders are known for-"
"USING PEOPLE FOR THEIR BODIES YEAH YEAH I GET IT."
"I'm just looking out for you Karkat. Did he ask first?"
"LOOK IF YOU'RE WORRIED DAVE WILL BE LIKE HIM THEN YOU'RE WRONG. LAST TIME WON'T REPEAT ITSELF."
"Please just make it clear to him that you don't want to do that with him."
"AND WHAT IF I DID WANT THAT?"
"Then of course I can't stop you, please just be safe when you're doing it."
"IM NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO FUCK HIM I WAS JUST SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY.""

The argument when on and on, back and forth between me yelling at how I wasn't sure if I wanted that and Kankri trying to make sure I was safe doing it, its not exactly like he can do anything- we're both guys.
"LOOK DAVE JUST FUCKING DID IT AND I WENT ALONG WITH IT OK? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING DRUNK! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HIM HAPPY BUT I DONT KNOW WHY!" I turned around stormed out, hoping Dave hadn't heard me yelling.