day 46

"You must have amazing luck, I can grant you time with Elizabeth the 3rd."

How convenient, doesn't seem like poor writing at all.

"Awesome! Is she coming over to mine again?"

She rolled onto her back, staring up at her bedroom ceiling. Eyes grazing over each discolouring. Mentally noting to get some paint to cover it up.

"No, I'll allow you to stay at my penthouse whilst I'm gone."

This caught her interest. Her body snapping up, gripping the phone tighter in her hand.

'im going to a penthouse?!!!! I know he's rich and all but I'll be living there?! Oh, thank you whatever is out there! I don't know what I did to get this but I'm taking it!'

Her legs kicked out. Falling onto her back as she silently cheered. Her fist going into the air, she rolled onto her stomach with a large smile.

"Where are you going?"

"A weekend business trip, don't worry I'll be back soon."

"Whatever shall I do without you? Alone in a massive penthouse."

The thought of her being at his homemade his brain click with minor excitement. How wonderful she'd look after dolling up with a dress he bought, waiting for him to return from work.

His Elizabeth and (Y/N). cutely staring up at him when he finally came home.

"I'll have a security guard show you around so you'll be comfortable, there's plenty to do."

"Ooh~ I don't doubt it, I'm so lucky!"

"You always seem to get your way, you are lady luck herself."

It was true. She was always so lucky, she's avoided his wrath multiple times, made friends with almost the whole of the RFA and will be joining them soon AND has one of the best jobs in Korea.

"Ah, I'm sorry but I have to go, goodbye kitten."

She spluttered out noises of embarrassment. Cheeks set aflame at how his voice dipped down when saying her nickname. Her face hid within the mattress before slowly turning.

"Bye Mr Han."

As soon as the call ended she screamed into her pillow. Excitement and embarrassment mixing together into a high pitch shriek.

A ding from her phone made her immediately move back to her device, wide hopeful eyes opening it as she saw a text message from him.

'Please try to think of a nickname for me two, it isn't right that only you have one'

(Y/N) huffed. She couldn't really think of anything to call him. She was thinking of just calling him Jumin but it still wouldn't be the same. Apart of her felt as if first names would be too intimate for either of them.

Something fitting for the funny but aloof Director? A rich man with everything he wants at his fingertips and has a cute obsession with cats.

What could she possibly come up with that would be fitting?

'you'll have one when you get back'

'i look forward to hearing what it'll be'

A few hours passed and a knock at her door surprised her. She pushed herself out of bed and shuffled down, opening the door just a creak and looked up.

It was a man in a suit, an earpiece in and shades covering his eyes. He looked so stereotypical.

"Can I help you?"

"Mr Han has requested that you'd be picked up and taken to his house."

"Oh right! Do you want any coffee? Tea? I need to pack my bags."

"That won't be necessary, I'll wait for you outside."

She nodded. She silently gulped; the man was extremely intimidating. More than Jumin. So much more. But that's what makes him a good guard.

The young woman darted up to her stairs, hastily entering her bedroom and pulled out a suitcase from under her bed. It was only two days but she knew she'd need extra clothing with Elizabeth.

The suitcase wasn't too big. A fairly small one. She shoved her clothes into it, grabbing her toothbrush and paste from her bathroom. Scurrying along her top floor to make sure she was prepared before bouncing down the steps.

She greeted the guard and he led her to the van? She was expecting a limo like last time but she couldn't complain. A van was much more her thing than a fancy car.

Though, she did miss the hidden chair compartments filled with treats and the lights lining the insides.

As soon as she arrived at the penthouse her jaw dropped. Falling straight through the van and onto the ground, being left behind as they entered through the gates.

She could just about pick it up as she watched the large house grow closer and closer.

The guard she came with then escorted her around. She couldn't handle the walk around the first floor. It was far too large for her to keep up with every room. It seemed like everything you need for leisure and living.

It was a miracle she even made it to the bedrooms. Jumin's and the guest's bedroom not too far apart but still an annoying walk. She bid the guard goodnight and thanked him, sneaking into her bosses room.

It was extremely beautiful. The walls reminded her of the office but there was a large window to the sidewall, striped pillars to separate the pale colours, a pillar held loads of fake fish and bright blue lights right by the circular bed.

A TV sat above the bed, small phone for room service underneath it. A desk by the door and a small table with two chairs. A sofa was by a pair of steps with an adorable cat lounging on it.

Another room conjoined with a few steps leading to a bar and bathroom. She shuffled up the steps and peered inside the bathroom, it was huge! A large bathtub that could fit two full-grown people in it with a shower and toilet with a sink.

Rows upon rows of body wash and shampoos. Expressive brand bath bombs and skincare. (Y/N) couldn't imagine Jumin using any of it but she was being filled with surprises today.

She let out a whistle. Hands on her hips as she soaked in the appearance of the room once again.

"I could get used to this!"