I had to tell her (DreamNotFound) XXX

Half of this was made for my English work. Its also really short so sorry about that.

Used to be Dream6d but for my sake and urs I have changed it to DreamNotFound

WARNING

Includes homophobia and mentions of rape and kidnappings. 

Dreams POV

I ran. I ran for miles. I didn't know where I was going; I just followed my feet. It was currently midday: the sun had risen long ago. At this point, I was walking along a road. I felt a presence behind me, yet I carried on walking; cautious of my surroundings. Every step I took felt like ropes were pulling me down. Step after step more and more were attaching to me. After a couple of steps, I couldn't keep going. I fell to the ground thinking that it was all over. All over for me. I should never have gone to that stupid club. I should never have gotten drunk. I should never have taken that drink off that man. I should never have gone with him after. I don't know what I was thinking at that time. All I wanted to do was to have a nice time and I got myself into this mess.

I told this story to my mother: my homophobic mother who doesn't want me to even talk to a boy. I need to move away from boys so 'I don't have the temptation of becoming a mistake and being gay' according to her. I knew I was going to be frowned upon by the family, but I couldn't hide it anymore: I couldn't keep the secret away from her any longer. I had to tell her. I had to tell her that a man raped me. I had to tell her I was kidnapped the next day by a gay man and abused by him. I had to tell her that when I managed to escape. I had to tell her that I was able to find someone to help. I had to tell her that I fell in love with that person who helped me. I had to tell her that the person I love, loves me back. I had to tell her that I am with that person. I had to tell her that that person was a boy. I had to tell her that I have a boyfriend and I am happy to be with him. I had to tell her that I am gay. It's the one thing she was dreading; to have her son turn out gay. I knew I was going to be frowned upon by the family, but I couldn't hide it anymore: I couldn't keep the secret away from her any longer.

I was kicked out of the family, told to never show my face again. I was expecting it, but it hurt; it hurt so much. The people who I cared for, loved, pushed me away. Why am I a mistake in their eyes? I'm a normal person who just loves the same gender, that is all. I cuddled into George's arms, my loves arms. I smiled remembering who I was with. I was welcome here and I was happy here which is all I asked for in life.