Is this what happiness feels like? (Part 2)

A/N Ok! So thank you so much for the support I have had recently with this book. I try my hardest to get myself to write but its hard to manage school work, youtube and this all at the same time so sorry about that. I probably won't talk about milestones in the book as I feel like it clogs up the book. However, I will talk about them on my page so don't think I'm not greatful as I really am. But ye. Thank you all for the support! Remember to leave requests so I have some things to write. :)
*****
I removed all their contacts and left the group chats. I don't want to talk to them anymore. They left me to die. I went to twitter to just tweet a small thing.

Hey everyone!
Just gonna say I am no longer associated with Skeppy and his friends. Do not ask questions but I will no longer be making videos with them.
-Technothepig

I got may comments wishing me the best but also some haters. Oh well, what did I expect? I can't be liked by everyone. I then went to discord and dmed Phil and Wilbur asking them to join VC. We all got in a call with each other and just talked. We were in a VC for 8 hours! I forgot what this felt like. To feel wanted, to feel part of a conversation, to feel loved. That is all I wanted and I finally got it; I just wasn't with the right people. The people who made me feel like I am meant to be in this world and people care about your feelings. I had a family, a home.
This sort of thing went on for over a month: we would all stay in VC for ages talking about random stuff or laughing so much to a joke that wasn't even that funny. I felt welcome and only after a month, they had become my closest friends; I don't know what I would do without them.
They knew about the accident however instead of pushing me away, they helped me.
***
It was the day I would finally meet them, the day I would meet my best friends in person. It's been about 11 months since the 'incident' and I have been talking to them every night for so long. At this point they were family; Wilbur my brother, Phil my dad.
I walked out of the gate looking around for them; my family. That is when I saw the sign. The sign that I would never forget. The sign that brought tears to my eyes; I don't know why but it did. It read:
Welcome Home Pig!
I think the wording used just made it. Home... a place where I can just relax. I spent no time at all to make my way over and give them a hug. This is what friendship should feel like; this is my family now.

A/N
Hey everyone!
So the 'is this what happiness feels like' parts are actually all based on real experiences (apart from the meeting bit) believe it or not but it has all been figured out. Hope you are all well and I am sorry it is so short. Making another chapter!