Amberlynn and her PAH

Amberlynn's POV

I woke up today to the smell of fresh PAH."gorl that's smells good" I got up off my bed and waddled all the way towards the kitchen, and there she was....baby Becky was cooking fresh PAH [pie in her accent] for me. Aww....

"Hey Becky!" I waddled my way towards her and looked at her beautiful face. "I'm making some apple PAH for the both of us" Becky gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks honey....let me just go get the camera and we can record ourselves eating it and then show them what we do for the rest of the day" I waddled all the way towards my room. I was short of breath from exercising so much, but hey....your gorl exercised. Time to reward myself with some food.

I found a bag of doritos laying right next to my bed. "There" I took the bag of chips and ATE IT! Now it's time to start recording.

I picked my camera up and started recording. "Hey guys....welcome to mah new vlog. Today Becky made me some awesome apple pah and I haven't ee'un [eaten] all day because I want to save space for the pah" I waddled my way towards the kitchen again. "Doesn't that smell good?" I looked at the camera. "It's ready!!" I heard Becky say and I walked towards the dining table. "Let's eat some pah" I said to the camera and placed it down on the table. I sat myself down on the chair, and heard a crack sound, and before I could do anything, I found myself laying down on the ground. "Here you-" Becky came over to hand me my pah but I was on the ground. "Baby" I whimpered. Becky gasped and walked over towards me, holding onto my hand. "You got this gorl" I said to myself and stood up with tremendous difficulty. "Let's cut that part out" I said and we both found ourselves some chairs and sat down on them. "Hey guys....the setting has changed because Becky felt like the lighting wasn't good there" I lahd [lied] to the camera, well....I mean....to my viewers. "So as I said Becky made me some pah so we're gonna eat it" I said and took my plate of apple pah. I noticed Becky had a tad bit more than mine. "Becky look!" I pointed our window. "What?" Becky looked away from me. I quickly gobbled up a piece I took off her pah and gulped it before she looked back at me. "What's the mattah [matter] ?"Becky asked me. "Nothing...." I looked away. "Ok" Becky was unaware of anything I did. I'm such a sneaky gorl. I'll cut that part out though.