continuation

This is the continuation of the first chapter.

"Baby!! What are you doing?" I heard Becky walk into my room. "Come on we're getting late" she bellowed. "I'm sorry Baby, I'm comeen" I was standing in front of the wall and just staring at it, I don't know why. "Aahh!!" She let out a bloodcurdling scream. "Babe!!" I yelled and turned around, but slipped on the way while running towards her. "Oh no!! From the back it looked like you had boobs on your back and I thought your face disappeared!!" She let out a deep breath.

"Wait....was that an insult?" I asked her. "No babe!! It wasn't!! I promise. I guess I have to go talk to my therapist and get my eyes checked, you're perfect" she told me. "Aww babe!! I love you" I kissed her and helped her get up. "Ok, let's leave for walmart"

At walmart

"Ok so I'm gonna have some Reese's for dinner tonight, Becky's gonna eat something else. She doesn't understand nutrition like I do" I spoke while pointing my camera at the Reese's. "Baby!! Watcha doin?" Becky came over to me. "Nothing.... I'm just finishing up" she looked down at my cart. Her eyes widened for a second but she only smiled at me. "We better get going you know, we'll get late otherwise"

"Babe!! Wait?!" I yelled. "That's such a pretty choker. Let me try it on, tell me what yout think" I took the choker and put it on. "Huh? Where did it go?" Becky asked me. "Oh wait I see a part of it, you look so pretty baby, but our cart is full" I said. "But I ain't, let's go get some food"

Becky's POV

Amberlynn was being really demanding today, I don't know why. But I guess I'll have to go with the flow, right?

 But I guess I'll have to go with the flow, right?

I'll just end it here I'm sorry.

Ps:
If you want me to continue I really don't mind, although I understand if you wouldn't want me to, oof 😩