Who are you quarantined with? (I can't spell sobeidbdidbidbdbfh)

Aries: Hisoka (You were very scared until you realized all he wanted was to watch mean girls)

Taurus: Bisky (this was actually loki lit but I'm kinda scared cause you two are gonna take over the world together)

Gemini: Gon (you guys binged assassination classroom 10/10 would recommend)

Cancer: Killua (you actually had to quarantine him cause he was gonna go outside since he thinks that he has immunity cause he's a kid)

Leo: Leorio (you've been gambling for weeks with him and now he's dead broke and your rich)

Virgo: Kurupika (You too have been Uno all week. Your house is now a war zone)

Libra: Alluka (You lucky son of a-... Basically arts and crafts. You also play video games. Quarantine has been surprisingly wholesome)

Sagittarius: The entire phantom troupe (Because your the only one I can picture thriving under their chaos)

Scorpio: Mereum (All I can say is that its unbridled chaos)

Aquarius: Illumi (he was bored so it's actually been a pretty chill week)

Capricorn: Melody (both of you are very musical and have been writing a song. you're so lucky)

Pieces: Knuckle (at first it was just knuckle but now you're somehow the owner twelve dogs, two cats, three hamsters and a parakeet)