Jessie Woods

I knew there was going to be a new video, but I did not expect this. I opened up my laptop and went straight to YouTube, clicking on the subscriptions page. At the top of it was the new SeaweedBrain video - posted only 7 minutes ago! The thumbnail was a blonde-haired guy that I recognized from a different channel. He was Jason from the channel GracedLightning, and in the picture, he was staring up at Percy, who had a blonde girl jumping on his back. The title read "We all moved in together?! | VLOG #23" My eyes widened and I clicked on the video as fast as I could. It immediately ran into Jason sitting on a couch and chatting to Percy, when the blonde girl ran up behind him and jumped onto his back. "No Annabeth, I'm holding coffee!" Percy screeched, before falling over behind the couch. I started laughing as his intro began to play. It was a turquoise screen and the word "Seaweed" fell onto it. Then the word "Brain" was stamped onto the end, and a brief montage of his videos played in the bottom half of the screen. There was a static sort of noise and the screen went black, and suddenly Percy appeared, holding his camera high at an angle as he walked along the street. The screen was bordered with white in the corners and there was a blinking red light and battery sign in the top right. Next to him was the blonde girl again. I guess it was cold because she had a cream beanie on over her curls.

"Wassup guys? It's your favourite SeaweedBrain and I am back with my twenty-third vlog!" The girl next to him rolled her eyes and he laughed. "Oh yep, sorry, this is my girlfriend Annabeth! Say hi, wise girl!" She waved sarcastically at the camera and leant against him a bit. "If you guys have been subscribed for a while then you'll know her. She used to make loads of appearances on my channel but then she got her own! The cheek of it!" He muttered the last part. Annabeth punched him and it looked hard, but he just fake-pouted and rubbed his arm. She shook her head and started talking.

"So a while back we looked at a house with some of our friends and we really liked it so we bought it and now we're moving in! But Percy forgot his keys to the house and I didn't take a pair because he said he would and now here we are." Percy rolled his eyes and turned the camera so it was focusing on him.

"By some of our friends, she means Jason from GracedLightning and Piper from PiperMcQueen, as well as Leo from HotStuffMcShizzle! Oh, and his girlfriend Calypso - and by the way, Annabeth's channel is @WiseGirl. Anyways, we are here now to get the keys and then we have to walk back to the car and get everything."

"Your fault, seaweed brain, not mine." Annabeth chided.

It cut to what I assumed was later in the day and Annabeth had the camera. She was walking down a long corridor and smiling. "So basically, 'cause we're all YouTubers, everyone's vlogging this, but the kitchen area is the only really unpacked area so everyone is queueing to film in there. It's kinda funny." She turned the camera around to reveal Jason vlogging and Piper sitting on the floor, waiting for him to be done. Leo was sitting at the counter, his camera lying in front of him, and Percy was rapidly searching a pile of boxes, looking for something.

"Annabeth!" he said as she walked in. "Have you seen my - YOU STOLE IT!"

"Uh oh." Annabeth ran down the corridor and the footage cut out again.

It cut to the opening shot for a second time, but this time Annabeth was sitting next to Jason. She smirked and ran behind the door. Jason winked at the camera and then yelled, "Percy, can you come in here for a sec?" There was the sound of footsteps and Percy appeared in the door, clutching a coffee mug.

"Yeah, Sparky? What do you need?" Jason grinned and Percy's eyes widened before Annabeth sprinted towards Percy and jumped on him. "No, Annabeth, I'm holding coffee!" he shrieked for again, before collapsing behind the couch. Jason lifted the camera and brought it over, focusing it on Annabeth, who was pinning Percy down with her arm. "I - have - coffee - all - over - me!" he yelled. Annabeth jumped up and ran away again, and Jason dropped the camera back onto the couch and took off in the other direction.

They did a house tour too, but I skipped through it because I have never found those interesting. The last shot was of them all sitting on the couch, with everyone's channel names tagged on them somewhere. Percy was near the middle, and they all looked kind of squashed. "This is the third time we've filmed this because someone, " he glared at Leo, "kept pushing me off the couch! So, thanks for watching guys, I'll be back next week with another video, same time - "

" - same place!" I said with him, like I always did.

"Bye for now from your favourite Seaweed Brain - ahhhh!"

Leo had shoved him off the couch.

A/N I have no idea what this is but it was fun. Does anyone know a good PJO Youtube fanfic cause I can't find oneeeee