Analogical Drabble- Attention (Also need feedback!!)

HEY! Yeah you! I gotta question, I'm really bored due to quarantine and I'm thinking about making an Ask or Dare book for Sander Sides? I just wanna know if people would like to see it. Okay continue on!

Virgil watched on as his boyfriend Logan stared at his computer screen working and typing away, he got tired of it and pouted before he smiled mischievously and grabbed some clothes out from their dresser and headed into the bathroom.

Virgils Pov
    I got out and saw Logan still typing away but I carefully got back on the comfy bed and spread my legs out slightly.

I had on a tight black t-shirt and purple very short booty shorts, of course, I felt slightly self-conscious about my weight but Logan said he loves it so he was slowly growing my confidence.

But back to the matter at hand, Logan has been on the computer for most of the day and I wanted him to have a break, with my clothes and what I'm about to do I'm sure he will take a long, long break.

I pretended to stretch making my shirt ride up my stomach and I spread my legs more and purposefully moaned out a yawn.

I saw as his hands stilled on the keyboard for a few moments before he looked back at me to meet my eyes filled with lust but pretending to act all innocent but I knew he saw through it.

He growled lustfully making me shiver before saving his work and strolling over towards me and got in between my thighs "Is my baby wanting me to fuck him?~" he asked knowing my answer "Yes please Daddy! Fuck me!~" I gripped his strong arms and smirked dangerously yet lustfully as he kissed my neck "Then I shall indulge for you Baby~"

Words: 311