Appreciate the Little things in Life uwu -Prinxiety

I honestly don't like Prinxety unless it's a threesome but I got an idea a few hours posting and BubblesCanGame and Sanders-Fand0m wanted to see it so might as well uwu

Dom: Roman
Sub: Virgil

Warnings!: Technically non-con, cum inflation
________________________________

Virgil's Pov

  I was in the kitchen completely minding my business when Roman came in, he had a smug smile on his face and I groaned internally knowing he was gonna say some dumb shit.

Instead of saying anything though he just stared down at me, somehow it was worse than him saying anything "Why are you looking at me?" I asked with a sneer, he only smiled more before closing his eyes "We have to appreciate the little thing" he then had the audacity to pat my head like I was some BITCH!

My eye twitch before smirking and looked at Roman's crotch "I guess you're right" I then patted his crotch, which certainly ticked him off as now his eye twitch but now he was smirking, he had some glint in his eyes "Oh? How about I show you?" I blinked before getting what he was saying and flushed bright red "What?!"

He swung me around and pushed my stomach against the counter and flushed his hips with mine making me gasp, he grinded against my ass as he left sloppy kisses against my neck making me moan ever so slightly.

After a few seconds of this he pulled my pants and panties down and pulled his pants and boxers down, he snapped his fingers and lube appeared in his hand and he put some lube on his now hard and pulsing cock before pushing in my hole.

I gasped as it stretched me and I bit my bottom lip, my legs shaking.

Roman waited, however, rubbing my hips and trailed wet kisses down my neck to my back, he started to push out and in slowly making me moan a little louder.

Roman smirked before pulling back almost out except the head and slammed it in me making me moan extremely loudly, luckily everyone was out so no one heard beside Roman can hear, which was kinda worse since I knew he was being cheeky about it.

He continued going as rough but went faster, leaving my cheeks red and it echoed quietly when his hips met with my cheeks, drool dripped from my mouth as my legs shook more and my eyes rolled back.

After a minute I moaned louder and could feel his smirk at the back of my head "I hit your prostate?" he chuckled and angled his hips to hit it every time finally making me scream.

He wrapped a hand down to my cock and started to pump it and I felt shivers go down my whole back "G-Gonna~" I mumbled and he chuckled again and went next to my ear "Cum~" he whispered and I did, spraying it on the cabinet and floor.

He soon came in me with a heavy grunt, I gasped as I felt his cum making my already chubby stomach bigger making me mubble incoherent words.

He pulled out and I nearly fell onto the floor if he didn't hold my already bruising hips and his cum leaked out of my hole "Still think my cocks small?" he smirked.

Words: 557