Eggs~ -Dukexiety

Requested by: beamerboyx

Warnings: Tentacles, Eggs, Mpreg! Virgil
________________________________

    Virgil was horny, there is no use in denying it he's used dildo's and vibrators but nothing was working!

Virgil's Pov
I sighed and laid on my bed, panting from cumming twice, my legs were shakey for no damn reason now.

I blame my stupid curiosity from looking up fanfictions but now I want what I read done to me!

I had on pastel purple booty shorts and a black tank top, I didn't want to get up and change especially since I'm hot.

I was lost in my thoughts so much so that I didn't hear a certain rat slip into my room, it wasn't until I felt something slimy and warm on my exposed thigh did I finally snap out of it.

I looked down, it was a tentacle, deep foresty green while the underside was very bumpy and lime green, I knew it was Remus's but when the tentacle wiggled its way on my sensitive thigh I shivered.

"Oh Virgey, you do look quite cute when you cum! Especially after cumming again after! The best performance I've seen!" he complimented stepping out of the shadows "You- You watched me cum! Dude that's really fucking weird and creepy!" I screamed at him, I turned on my bed exposing my ass to look at Remus.

But the next thing I felt was a tentacle go up to my thigh and into my shorts, it sent a course of shivers run down my spine making me blush royal purple.

He chuckled lustfully, "I have a deal for you Storm Cloud. I and my tentacles will fuck you to live up to your fantasies and in return, I put my eggs deep into you~" he said with the last part being very lustful.

"E-Eggs?" I shivered at the thought "Yep! I have them every two months! But I usually use a creation of mine to empty them, but when I saw you masturbating I wondered how you would look will a belly full of eggs~" he purred walking forward.

"Deal?" I felt the tentacle go up to my puckered hole making me gasp, after a few moments of the tentacle scraping against it, I knew I would get myself over it not being able to experience it, even if it hurt my dignity.

As soon as I nodded my head, I felt the girthy tentacle shoot it's way up into my ass making my stomach buldge out, my eyes widened as a choked out a moan before tentacles also thrusted its way down my throat 'M-My God!~ F-feels so good!' my eyes rolled back as I let Remus's tentacles thrust in and out of my body.

I felt four more tentacles pick me up into the air and another taking my clothes off and onto the floor, I didn't notice much though, I was trying hard to not cum a third time.

Remus finally walked over and nipped at my thighs and licking my hard cock and balls "Oh my? So hard already Virge? So slutty~" he chuckled before squeezing my cock.

Just then I felt something drop in my stomach, I looked down from where my mouth was being violated to see my stomach slowly filling up with huge jelly-like balls, that I could only assume was the eggs, my muffled moans got louder as hot tears of pleasure ran down my cheeks 'So good!~ So full!~'

Very slowly, as my stomach grew to the size of a watermelon, did the eggs stop, my mind was so muffled with pure pleasure I couldn't hear what Remus was saying "Oh you are so pretty filled with my eggs Nightshade! I wonder what would happen if I came on them? Would you get pregnant? Only one way to find out huh?!" he pulled out the tentacle in my ass and in the one in my mouth.

I whined and looked up at Remus "Shh, you'll cum soon Stormy, I can see it in your eyes, you want my cock don't you slut?" he purred out "P-Please! Wanna cum! So full!" I don't even care if what I'm saying is really embarrassing, it just felt too good.

"That's what I like to hear!" he smiled before setting a brutal pace inside me, I threw my head back as I came quickly, whining as overstimulation hit me, but for some reason...I really wanted Remus to cum in me.

He locked his arms around my waist the best he could as I moaned loudly "I'm gonna cum V~" he whispered lustfully in ear making me shiver "Please- in me!~" I moaned out and he chuckled "With pleasure!~"

My mind went blank as Remus came into me, I shivered and I couldn't register Remus laying me down and cleaning me up before pulling the blanket on me "We'll see if my hypothesis is true or not won't we?" with that he disappeared leaving me hot, full, confused, but satisfied.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up yawning and oh so sore, I looked down to see my stomach almost completely flat, almost.

I put a hand on the small bumps on my stomach and just couldn't shake the feeling of being excited 'Didn't he say something about a hypothesis?..'

Words: 888