Cum Slut 2- Anxceitmus

Requested by: beamerboyx

Warning!: Trans! Virgil, Trans Pregnancy, no actual smut

    Virgil felt like hell on wheels, for the past two weeks he's been nauseated, dizzy, headaches, and mood swings he's even been throwing up.

To say the least, the whole mindscape is worried about there little emo bat, especially his two boyfriends, and too say the least he was getting tired of it.

Virgil's Pov
    I audibly growled as the rest of the sides tried to figure out what the hell is going on with me "Can't you guys just drop it!? It's probably just a stomach bug!" I rolled my eyes huffing "Virgil, as your family and your friends, we want to know if you are okay, if it's been going on this long we should be concerned" Logan explained to me.

I rolled my eyes "Dear, hold on with us for a little longer, please? For us?" Dee asked looking at me and Remus while Remus was nodding, I sighed heavily "FINE! Only for a little longer! I wanna go back to sleep.."

Logan then pulled out a notebook "What's that supposed to be for?" I asked cocking an eyebrow "I'm writing down all of your symptoms to see if I can come up with why you are feeling unwell and how we can treat it."

"Nausea, Dizzyness, Mood swings, Over Sleeping, Headaches, Morning sickness." he stated writing them down "Now Virgil, is it okay if I ask personal questions?" he asked and I shrugged "Do I have a choice?" I asked back "No, not really" he didn't look up from his notebook "When was the last time you ate?" "10 minutes ago" he hummed and nodded "Are you on any medication?"

I thought for a few minutes "Does birth control count?" the room went silent for a solid 30 seconds "No, but that was the next question-" "Why would you be on birth control!?!?" Patton screamed looking horrified and confused and Remus and Roman snickered "Well I'm sure the next question will answer that question, when was the last time you had sex?" Logan asked all three light sides looked at me and I puckered my lips "Honestly...? Last night.."

All that could be heard was Patton's horrified screaming as he ran out of the room while Remus and Roman doubled over laughing like the hyenas in the Lion King, while Dee contained his laughter in his gloved hand, and Logan was silent but I could see it in his eyes, he was mentally scarred.

"How many times have you had sex in the last 3 weeks..?" he asked as Patton came back into the living room just barely hearing the question "16...? times.."

Thump

All the sides looked over at the passed-out father figure figment, Remus laughed into my shoulder while Roman was laughing all his way to Patton.

While all the chaos was happening Logan asked me one final question "Did you accidentally forget a day of your birth control?" that question had both Dee and Ree look at me "No. Wait... I think I missed one day but I took it the next so that should be alright" he shrugged "Did you have sex that day?" I nodded softly.

Logan hummed softly "I...I think I have an idea as to what's going on Virgil.." he said hesitantly "...What is it??" I asked and he simply asked/ demanded Roman "Roman, I need you to summon something." Roman looking up from the slowly waking up Patton "What will it be calculator watch?"

"A pregnancy test"

All eyes went on Logan but I was the first to speak "What?! No no no, that can't be it! It's- It's all just gotta be coincidental!" I got up quickly but was slowly brought back down to the couch as dizziness struck me "I know that you are in shock Virgil but you must calm down, from all the information that I've gathered from you it may seem that you are" he explained carefully and I sighed heavily and nodded softly.

Roman looked somewhat reluctant but summoned the box anyway and got up to hand it to me "If you want, you can go in the bathroom over there" I nodded softly thinking 'This can't be positive, I've taken my birth control almost everyday!'

It was a long and lengthy-time before the timer finally dinged and my heart dropped, not just from it surprising me but because what's gonna be on it can change my life, I closed my eyes before bringing it up to my face before squinting at it.

Positive

My eyes widened and in shock I only stared at it until I heard knocking "Virgey? You doin okay in there sweetheart?" the only time Remus calls me a normal nickname is when he's worried and can't think of anything, without thinking I shuffled out the door still staring at the stick with a shocked expression.

"Virgey? Are you okay? What's-" "I'm pregnant" I blurted out and after a few minutes

Thump
Thump

I looked over to see not only Patton passed out be Dee as well, but Remus also looked at me in shock "R-Remus...say something, you know I don't like it when you don't talk during serious situations!" I said desperately, not taking kindly that one of my boyfriends passed out.

He snapped out of his gaze and looked at me to see tears running down my face, he immediately started pampering my face with kisses and wiping "I'm sorry Chiquito, I'm just not sure what I'm feeling right now" he explained with a small smile "What do you mean?" I dared to ask "I'm happy, I'm scared, I'm horny, I'm feeling a lot of stuff. Though I don't think they're as bad as what you're think huh?" he asked gently "I...I don't know what I'm thinking.." I stated before looking down at the test.

An attention seeking cough got both of us looking at Logan "If you want Virgil, how about you Remus and- uh.." he looked at Deceits passed out body on the ground "hmm and Deceit go to bed and take this all in, we can discuss what to do tomorrow" even if he tried to sound like a robot I could hear the concern in his voice "Yeah...that would be nice"

Remus nodded and picked Dee up before all of us sinking out, Ree placed Dee on 'his side if the bed' though normally he uses one of us as his bed.

I go on the bed and Remus followed on as well "So...how are you feeling..?" he asked and I sighed softly before rubbing my stomach "Im...happy....but scared" Remus caught onto that last one "Why are you scared?" he asked before hovering a hand over my belly silently asking for permission and I nodded, he just caressed my belly like it was the child itself "I guess...that I won't be a good dad is all.."

He looked up at me at that "You'll be the best damn parent in the whole world and hell!" he exclaimed and I chuckled "Why hell?" I asked making him smile softly "I like it" he shrugged before kissing me then my stomach, " I and Dee will also be with you. Let's just hope it's Dee's" I cocked an eyebrow "Why Dee's?" I asked," Cause he has" he did a fake gagging sound "Manners" I laughed hard at that and Remus looked at me with complete love in his eyes.

We heard a soft groan and look over to see See waking up "...What the hell happened?" he asked "You passed out after Virgil said he was pregnant" Remus explained simply.

Dee did a small nod before going to lay back down until the words actually made sense "Wait what?!" his eyes shot open to look at me than my stomach before crawling over "Oh Virge, I'm sorry I-" "It's okay, I'm...I'm still processing it as well.." I chuckled before rubbing my stomach, he smiled after a few moments and started to rub as well.

"Alright I'm physically and mentally tired, let's go to sleep," I said before Ree laid down to my right and I got on his chest "But I just got up" De complained softly before straddling my back "Shush Gregory, Daddy get what he wants" Remus said with a tired smile "My names not Gregory" "Don't call me Daddy again"

Words: 1412