❦.21.❦

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

Words: 2424.

✨ Vote ⭐ and comment for more upcoming parts 💖

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

 Taehyung Pov:

I woke up with a loud pang on my head, it's hurting me like hell, my eyes were heavy flinching at the sun light beaming my face ,when i noticed my sister laying on the floor with her eyes closed i stood up quickly recalling the events of yesterday night yeah that bastard left us here near my door step, what a relief they cover her body with a blazer because she was wearing a very revealing lingerie i'm glad that this area don't have much people circling around here so no one will notice this pathetic state that i'm in right now, i have to protect my reputation being one of the powerful CEO's in Korea.

I approached my sister shaking her stiff body but she didn't respond as i lift her in bridal style gladly she was still breathing but she looked in a critical state, i can feel her shiver on my embrace.We made our way inside directly toward my bedroom, i put her on the bed covering her with a warm blanket, she curled up into a ball pulling the sheets to cover her up more.

I watch her laying peacefully on the mattress ,i feel guilty to pull her into my problems she's such a sweet angel, she doesn't deserve all this , i know it will cause her a trauma because what she had been through is not easy being 18 yo and surrounded by 6 horny grown ass men must be a shocking sight, hopefully she can go through this. suddenly She let out a loud scream i guess she is having a nightmare.

"Let go of me please!!".Sooyoung yelled.

"Shhh i'm here no one will hurt you as long as your big brother here beside you".

I calm her stroking her hair until she relaxed to my touch and continued her sleep, i carefully put her head on the pillow placing a soft kiss on her check before i went outside of the room.

Now i'm in the only place that i can clear my mind and thoughts which is the balcony, as usual i was smoking because if i didn't i will probably do something i can regret later, the voices in my head are telling me to open my eyes and it's time to bring the profil of my big company back and if i will wait for a second that bastard will destroy everything i built with my own hand.

I took a long puffs from the cigarette as the strong nicotine taste hit the back of my throat, i relaxed for a little bit when suddenly my phone rung i looked to the Id of the caller and apparently i'm getting a phone call from Jungkook.

"Hello, Jungkook what do you want?".

"Sorry for calling you this late but i have some information concerning your friends sir?".

"What friend?".I frowned.

"About Hyung jun i don't know the other two names".

Oh shit i just remember, they were back in the car i told them to show up in case if i was under attack i will give them a sign with my phone but i was weak and on top of that bastard shot my other phone that i had, i'm a rich Ceo i have bunch of telephones so this phone is specifically for my works only my employees have this number but the other one contains my personal life it had only my friends and family in the contacts.

"What happened Jungkook?".

"We didn't heard from them since yesterday, Mr Jun has to drop an important file in the company but i guess he didn't come in the perfect timing which it's not he's habit".