❦.30.❦

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

Words: 1801.

✨ Vote ⭐ and comment for more upcoming parts 💖

✨A semi smut so you have been warn if you don't like mature content don't read it.

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

 Yoongi pov:

"Jennie what are you doing here at this late time?".I raised my eyebrow at her trying to read what she's planning right now, her facial expressions expose her.

"I'm here to see you, oppa!".I cringed so hard when she called me that.

"I though i was clear when i told you that Y/n is the only woman in my life and please don't call me that, it makes me cringe so hard".I rubb my forehead sitting on my leather chair i can see from the corner of my yes how angry she is once i spat those hurtful words to her, i somehow felt so bad for treating her like this but it's the only way which i can put her in her limit, i know she loves me alot and i don't want to treat her softly like i used too due my gentle act it caused her to fall deeply in love with me, i'm so sorry for her that i couldn't feel the same way that she does towards me,and she knows exactly that my heart belongs to Y/n only.

"Why are you treating me like this oppa? we used to be so close should i remind you that day when we had the best night together".I squeese my eyes shut from both mentioning the word oppa and the old days that we both used to sleep with each other.

"It was a mistake Jennie everything escalated quickly and we both were so drunk".

"A mistake?!!! not when you were screaming how tight i was and moaning helplessly once you thrusted deeply into me".She scoffed pouting cutely, but i know what this cute face means, i won't fall for it again.

"Or shall i remind you how does it feel like being inside of my wet tight pussy".She purred int my ears spreading her legs apart and sitting on my lap.

"Jennie what are you doing?".I bite my lips harshly to forbid any moans from slipping in my mouth because she was sucking on my sweet spot, only her can know my weak area.

"I'm claiming what is mine oppa".She grinded her clothed core against my bulge in circular motion while sucking roughly on the same spot that drove me crazy.

"Stop Jennie!!! this is wrong i have a girlfriend".I growl at her gripping on her thighs to stop her moving further but she let out an explicit moan looking at me with her eyes full of lust and desire.

"I love when you act possessive over me daddy".She moan the word daddy erotically and loudly knowing it's my triggering word, she wants to wake back the old beast inside of me.

"Please fuck me until i'm out of air daddy before let me suck you off until you cum all over my face as i lick your sticking liquid not leaving any drops of it".She whimpered while massaging my bulge running her hands up and down.I bit my lips sweat dripping from my forehead trying to stop this intense feelings because my body temperature is rising up feeling tingly on my shaft and then i remembered that juice that she gave it to me earlier.

"Did she put something in it because i'm not acting as my natural state if i was conscious i would have pushed her away from me, but her touch make it harder to focus on what's happening right now, the adrenaline rush all over my veins down my bulge all i want is to release that's all i'm thinking of right now.