❦.27.❦

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

Words: 1793

✨ Vote ⭐ and comment for more upcoming parts 💖

❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.

 Jennie Pov:

I decided to visit my future husband to make sure that he wasn't in need on something, i become more and more attached to him, he means so much to me since i was 10 years old i kept my feelings to myself, i didn't dare to confess to him in the first place knowing Yoongi's personality, he was a playboy and a womanizer he would reject every girl that has crush on him but i couldn't hold myself but to fall deeply in love with him, our fathers were good friends in along time we basically grow with each other's family, going through the good and bad together, i'm glad that this one sided love is no longer here anymore since i'm going to marry the love of my life, i was the one who begged my father to arrange the marriage between me and Yoongi i know i sound so pathetic but trust me i would do anything to keep Yoongi to myself even if i need to murder someone i will gladly do it, he is mine and always been, call me obsessive but i used to have a big register which i wrote down everything Yoongi likes and dislikes whether it's food, fashion and his ideal type of his girl, i was trying my best to fit on his type but i failed he never noticed me that way, i wasted all my money in expansive clothes and makeup when my parents where at the beginning to build their company up, all i wanted and still do is Yoongi.

I bought Yoongi's favorite plate in my way down here i told my personal driver to hurry up just so i can keep the delicious dish warm for him to eat, the maid opened the door for me as soon as she saw me as she bowed at me i walked pass her not caring about her the only person that i'm here for is Yoongi so no one matters to me now, i placed the plastic bag which contains Yoongi's favorite food on the kitchen counter, the chef greeted me but i didn't respond instead i flipped my hair at her.

"Is Yoongi here ?".I asked the maid without even looking at her face.

"Yes ma am he--". I didn't let her finished her sentence as i made my way upstairs knowing that he always love to stay inside of his room either working or relaxing.

I heard some loud noises coming from the other room which was located in the end of the corridor, i slowly walked following the interesting sound that keeps increasing each time my foot steps get closer to door i was sticking my ear against it to hear what's going on there, my mind knew that he is now sleeping with a random girl but my heart is refusing to believe that, who ever that bitch was, i'm going to make her life ten time worst, i heard their sinful moans that bitch was calling his name out loud blinded by the pleasure, i tried my best not to think of it that way like i always do whenever i spoted Yoongi with another girl in the past, i tried to lie to myself several times ,a thick warm tear skipped from my eyes while hearing them fucking behind this door.

"I w-want you nghaahh!!"

"Do you like when i fuck the shit out of you like that?".

"Harder, h-harder"

"Fuck yeaaahhh".

I couldn't hold it anymore as i placed my hand on the door's know twisting it slowly making sure that i won't be doing any noise when i open the door, i peaked to see him on the bed caressing that girl's cheek she was back facing me that's why i can't see her face, why was i suprised? i already knew what's happening the first time i heard the noises, i gritted my teeths at the fact that Yoongi was showing his affection to that bitch who should be me instead, gosh how bad i want to drag that slut by her hair throughout the stairs.