Chapter 1

Andrew's pov
I was sitting on Garrett's couch with him, watching Friends because there is nothing else to do. We both jump when his phone goes off with a flash of light, meaning he has a text. We look at each other at the same time then promptly burst into laughter. After we calm down he picks up his phone to see who texted. I raise an eyebrow at him curiously.
"Shane said to come over. He has news and something about a new video." He gets up. "Come on Andrew get up."

"I don't want to." I whine. "Can't we just stay here and eat pizza rolls?"

"No come on let's gooo!" He takes my hand in his. I get a bubbly feeling. It's been happening a lot. Every time he looks at me with his goofy smile or touches me even if not intentionally. God I'm a mess. I don't know why I'm feeling this way about my best friend. He tries to pull me up but I just go limp and giggle. "Come on!" The blond beauty in front of me whines and I giggle. He let's go of my hand and flops onto the couch with his head in my lap. I can feel myself blush but I don't think Garrett notices, thank god. "Please Andrew! This could be fun. I can get us Starbucks on the way there?" He bribes. I contemplate it. Not because of the Starbucks but because how cute he looks right now.

I sigh and nod, "Ok. Fine I'll come. But just for Starbucks." He pumps his fist and stands up. I smile slightly because I love seeing Garrett happy.

-time skip to Shane's house-

We finally made it to Shane's house with Starbucks drinks in our hands. We walk up to the door and Shane opens before we can even knock. "Hey guys! Come in. Hurry up!" He says hurrying off towards the living room. We follow and I close the door behind us. When we get to the living room Morgan and Ryland are sitting.

Morgan stands up and walks over to Garrett, "Nice to see you brought me some." She jokes then takes his drink and takes a sip.

"Morgan!" Garrett screeches and takes back his drink. I laugh at them, acting like kids. "And also bribing Andrew with Starbucks was the only way he would get off the couch."

"ME!! But ok ladies and Andrew please sit. You guys don't even know what we're doing yet!" Shane claps his hands and motions us to sit on the couch. We follow and sit. "So! I have a vacation for us! Do not interrupt Garrett. The queen is speaking!" He interrupts himself when Garrett was about to talk. "So the little trip we're gonna take is with Jeffree! He invited us to go with him and Nate to Cancun,Mexico!" Shane says excitedly. Morgan and Garett are visually excited. I'm not too excited. I'm happy I get to hang out with my friends but...It's not that I don't like Jeffree because he's a cool guy, I just hate that he flirts with Garrett all the time.

"I don't have the body for that though!" Garrett whines.

"Meeee!" Shane says laughing.

"You look great Garrett." I say before I can even register what's happening. I blush. Shane looks at me weird but Garrett doesn't notice.

"Thanks Andrew!" He says with a heart warming smile. That only made blush more. I need to get control of myself. I see Shane looking at me questioningly then gives me the 'we'll talk about this later' look. This trip should be interesting...