Chapter 3

Andrew's pov
The plane finally arrives and we can board. We scan our tickets than walk up to first class. "Andrew you will sit with Garrett." Shane said giving me a tiny smirk before continuing. " Me and Ryland will sit behind you then Morgan you get a row to yourself across from us." He said showing us where we will sit. We put our luggage in the over head bin.
"Oh! Andrew can I have the window seat!" Garrett asks and I nod with a giggle. He sits and I sit next to him. My leg is bouncing a lot. I'm not scared of flying but I hate taking off. It gives me so much anxiety. Once we are leveled in the air, I'm fine. But taking off makes me anxious. Garrett is looking out the window like a dog even though we aren't moving yet. Garrett grabs his backpack from under the seat in front of him and pulls out Cheese-Itz. "Want some?" He asks. I nod and take some from the box. Being next to Garrett calms me a little but then we start moving and I grip the arm rest. I see Garrett look around at the others then grabs my hand. I feel so many butterflies but my fear of dying cancels them out. "You ok?" He whispers.

"I hate taking off." I reply leaning back in my seat. He squeezes my hand comfortingly.

"It'll be ok." He says softly. I nod and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Morgan's pov
I was gonna play a movie on my phone I downloaded but when I looked up I saw Garrett holding Andrew's hand and whispering to him. They looked like a couple and it was adorable! I take a picture of them without them noticing. "Shane!" I whisper yell. He turns to look at me.

"What?" I toss him my phone to look at the picture. "Omg! How cute!"He whisper yells back to me.

Garrett's pov
The plane has been at ultimate altitude for a couple of minutes and me and Andrew are still holding hands. I'm not complaining but I'm just curious as to why? I'm trying not to look at Andrew or I'll blush and possibly explode so I occupy my thoughts in the clouds outside the window. I feel a weight on my shoulder and turn to see Andrew asleep on my shoulder. My heart is pounding. I'm pretty sure everyone can here it too because when I look up I see Morgan and Shane looking at us with grins. Ryland probably asleep too.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What's with you and Siwiki?" Shane asks with a smirk.

"Shane! Nothing is 'with us'. We're friends."

"Then what's with the hand holding?" Morgan cuts in.

"He doesn't like take off and I'm a good friend!" I say defensively. Andrew stirs a bit but snuggles deeper into me.

"Careful you'll wake your boyfriend." Morgan teases and I glare at her.

"Come on. What's going on there?" Shane says wagging his finger at us.

I sigh, "Nothing Shane. He's straight anyway." I mumble but they hear me.

"Omg! You like him!" Morgan says smiling.

"Maybe I do but it doesn't matter."  I say running my free hand through my hair.

"I'm not so sure Gare. Keep an open mind and just know I can see the way he looks at you and you don't because you are an oblivious 5 year old." He says half joking. "But seriously just think about it because whatever you guys got going on it's not just friendship."

I just nod, "Thanks Shane."