Chapter 5

Garrett's pov
As soon as we get to the club everyone goes into a different direction and I almost lose track of them. Andrew and Morgan head to the bar, Jeffree and Nate sat down at a table, Ryland pulls Shane to the dance floor and I don't know what to do. So I just follow Andrew to the bar. "Morgan's making us do shots!" Andrew yelled to me, over the loud music when I sat down next to him. "She knows how to party better than us and she's not even allowed to drink back home." He says laughing and I laugh with him. God I love his laugh. After a couple of shots, Andrew was drunk. He's such a light weight. Morgan left us because she saw a hot guy. I started to feel tipsy too. "Hey Gare." Andrew whispered in my ear.

"What?"

"You're really cute y'know?" He slurred. I turned to him.

"You don't mean that. You're drunk."

"No!" He said. He scooted close to me and put his hand on my thigh. "I really think you're cute. What'd I do to kiss you Gare."

"Your straight and drunk." I whisper. I feel him get closer to me.

"I'm not so sure about the first part." He then connects his lips with mine. I only hesitate a second before kissing back. It gets more and more heated before Andrew whispers, "Lets go back to the hotel." I nod and we grab an Uber back to the hotel. We get in the elevator to head to our floor then he pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly. I moan into the kiss. The elevator door opens and we head to our room fast. I open the door as fast as I can. Once we're inside I close the door and push him against it. I can feel him grind on me. I walk backwards with our lips still attached. He falls on his bed. "I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom." I tell him and nip at his neck a bit. I walk away.

"Hurry back!" He slurred. I look in the bathroom mirror and notice my hair everywhere and my lips puffy. I can't do this. He's drunk. It wouldn't be right. I just need to tell him. I walk out of the bathroom and see he's passed out on the bed. I walk over and put him under the covers. I climb in my bed then pass out.