Chapter 4

Andrew's pov
I'm shaken awake by Garrett. We've finally landed in Mexico. I yawn and stretch my arms. Even though I slept, I'm still tired. Anyone else feel that way. It's annoying but we have to get to the hotel. I turn to see Garrett staring at me and I blush a deep crimson. I love when he looks at me.

-time skip to the hotel-

We walk into the hotel and it is right on the beach. It is huge and beautiful. We all look around amazed, even Shane who knew every part about the hotel and the trip because he talked with Jeffree. Jeffree walks up to us with Nate and everyone exchanges hugs and hellos. I noticed Garrett's hug was a little bit longer and I felt a pang if jealously. Shane checks us in and hands us our key cards. Ryland and Shane are sharing, me and Garrett then Morgan by herself. The rooms were all connected though but you could lock the door to get some privacy. "There are free drinks in the lobby. Let's go!" Ryland says to Shane.

"Yeah! In Mexico I can legally drink!" Morgan said with a bounce in her step. While they all were talking about drinks me and Garrett entered our hotel room. We set our luggage down and I walk towards the window. Woah. This view is amazing.

"Garrett come look at the view." I tell him and he walks over to me.

"Woah! That's so cool!" He says looking at our beach view. "I wanna build a sandcastle!" He says with a smile that makes me giggle.

"Maybe Tomorrow Gare. We're supposed to meet everyone for drinks in the lobby." He pouts. I take his hand, "Come on. Everyone should be down there already."

Who knew a few drinks would turn into us going to a club and the events that would come after that...