Chapter 4

(A/N): still shook at how good this sounds

~~

The dog comes back, "Okay so the only person I know with a map is my boss...so I'm gonna have to take you to him,"

"That's a-okay!" Tangle smiles, "Let's go Nil!"

He nods and the dog leads them to where his boss is.

"So, how big is the map?"

"Pretty big, actually. We are running a business, after all, so we have a bunch of towns listed," he says.

Tangle gasps and looks to Nil, "Ohh! That's perfect then!"

"It'll be a lot more than we need to, which is good," he nods.

The dog laughs a little, "Guess you two like moving place to place,"

"Heck yeah!" Tangle exclaims, "And it's a lot more fun with your new friend!!"

Nil smiles a little. He's getting used to hearing that. When they got there, the dog introduced them to his boss. Overall, he was happy to meet them in person and gladly showed them the map.

"So, where are you two headin'?" he asks.

"We're not sure, but Nil here is trying to find a few things that may help with whatever he's planning to do," Tangle says for Nil.

The Mobian hums and thinks for a minute, "There may be one place you might want to check out, but it's quite a distance from here. You may have to make multiple stops at any town or village you pass by," he shrugs.

Tangle looks to Nil. His ears just lowered a little, "What is the place?"

"We know the city, but don't know where the client really is since they told us to put it in a specific alley so they'd pick it up,"

Tangle tilts her head, "That sounds pretty fishy,"

"That's what I'm saying! I feel like we're gonna regret giving them those Wispons, and you know that it has to come with their specific Wisps,"

"What's your say, Nil?" she then asks him.

"I suppose we'll check it out," he replies after a moment of thinking, "On the way there, we may end up finding a thing or two anyway,"

She sighs, "If you say so, then," she looks back at the map, "Hmm...so we'll be running into Windmill Village, then moving further, we can either stop at one of these towns," she points to the two.

"Either one brings us to the Mystic Jungle so...it doesn't matter,"

"Mystic Jungle, huh?" Nil thought he'd never step foot in that place again. It would most likely bring back very unpleasant memories.

Tangle continues to mutter to herself as she kinda looks over the map. They'll be running into a lot of towns and such. It'll take them a while to actually get to the city they're heading to.

"We'll just visit the first one we see. Again, it won't matter," he says, "I guess this is all we needed to know," he turns to the boss.

"We can give you a spare map! Smaller than this, of course, but it should work," the dog says.

Nil nods, "It'll help,"

"Go get them the map,"

"Of course, boss,"

As he went to another room, Tangle tilts her head, "So uh...what's the city like?"

"It's like any other city, really," he shrugs, "Little busy, tall buildings,"