Chapter 3

*MATURE THEMES AND LANGUAGE*

i walked to the vip room as sexy as i could without falling. i was hoping i wasn't going to preform for someone who was old, every time i dance for someone who is old it just reminds me of my dad and i end up not being able to do it... which means it gets deducted from my pay.

i opened the door and i saw a tall brown skin, waves, tattoos, cuban links, he had a mac-11 and his pockets were thick meaning he had MONEY money. he was very attractive but something was familiar about him, i couldn't put my finger on it though.

he had requested for a lap dance, and that was all which was confusing to me. usually people ask for the special. i zoned out until i heard a low voice, it made me jump. " you just finna stand there?" i started to blush , i was embarrassed " i'm sorry i-" "shut the fuck up, you already wasting my time" i have him a look but it wasn't on purpose, but he stood up and walked towards me. he put me against the wall and put his hand around my neck and leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. "do not ever give me a look like that again." i hated him already , but i had to stop myself from biting my lip when he placed his hand on my neck. it was like he had a spell on me.

he let go and i almost fell to the floor. he walked over to his seat and waited for me to give him his lap dance. i walked over to him and did my thing and he said "you don't amuse me, get off." his words made me angry. i stood up and looked at him with my arms crossed. "okay listen here, i don't care if you're amused. i just want to get payed and go home so i-" he grabbed my legs and gently pulled me in between his legs. "give me a reason to not put a bullet through your skull right now." i held my breath. "i said give me a reason." i stayed silent, he cocked it back, put it under my chin and threatened to pull the trigger. a tear streamed down my face. he sighed, got up and left the room.

i stood there in shock and then i went to the locker room and took off my makeup and changed back into my normal clothes. as i was clocking out, quavon came up behind me and grabbed my waist. he turned me around and kissed me. he was drunk. i could taste the alcohol on his lips. i pushed him off me and yelled at him "BRO STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN." he slapped me across the face, my cheek burned. "bitch who the fuck do you think your talking to? you don't know what i'm capable of." he was right, i didn't know. the thought of it scared me. he yanked me by the arm and brought me to his office. he locked the door.

"you're a stripper now act like one." i was confused until he started taking off his pants. my eyes widened "please stop, i'll do anything" he started to push my head down, and i was refusing. "i can fire you right here and right now. don't test me." i weighed out my options. if i did what he wanted me to do then i would keep my job and i can provide for my family. if i didn't he would fire me and maybe something even worse. I had to. it was the only way.