Chapter 5

MATURE THEMES AND LANGUAGE

it was the boy from the club. " hungry hippo finna tutor me?" i glared at him for a good 5 seconds before he stood up and started walking closer to me. i didn't realize how tall he was until now. "you will teach him all the things that were learned from the beginning of second semester ms hill." "yes sir" i replied , my voice still gone. "you both may leave the school premises now" "yes sir" i replied.

"so where we going to tutor you?" i asked with an attitude. "first , don't give me an attitude because i will put you in your place so fast and second why the fuck you asking me ? you da tutor" i looked at him a certain way and said "first of all i do what i want when i want and second i want to tutor you in place that you're comfortable in so that you don't get too distracted." i walked up in front of him so that he wouldn't get to get the last word in.

marqués POV

she walked up in front of me before i could say anything. she had a really nice body and her dress accentuated her curves. she had a small waist, wide hips, a fat ass, and she had titties.she was real tiny though. she looked like she was about 5'2.

as i was walking behind her she stopped and turned around. "so you gonna tell me where ?" in reply i mocked her "so you gonna tell me where? we going to my house." she looked at me in shock "so you- you were just gonna let me stay in front ? i don't know where you live !" she looked angry but confused. i just stared at her for a second and started walking. "follow me tiny."

london POV

he did not just call my tiny. " first it's hippo then it's tiny.... MY NAME IS LONDON! YOURE ONLY ALLOWED TO CALL ME LONDON!, got it?" my voice got even more sore. "got it tiny" he was super annoying, but he was still scary to me from that incident from last night.

we were halfway there when i got incoming calls from jada and lil peanut. i picked up the phone

phone call:
hello?
london where are you? we're starving
i'm so sorry i forgot to tell you guys i have to tutor someone i'll be back in a bit.
what are we supposed to eat
there's some in-n-out in the fridge, i got it for y'all last night. and if y'all want some snacks i have a $50 bill behind my mirror and daddy's glock is there too.
okay
you know how to use the glock?
yes
make sure y'all get whatever you want okay?
okay
bye love you
love you too

i knew marqués was staring at me the whole time but i pretended not to notice. "who were you talking to?" he said monotonous. i glanced up at him and his eyes were forward. "my little siblings." i said with my voice still gone. "why doesn't your parents take care of them?" those words made my heart slump. i looked down as mini waterfalls streamed down my burning cheeks. he glanced over at me while i was wiping my tears. why would he say that, i mean he didn't know but the words that came out of his mouth made me angry. the rest of the way was silent, and awkward.

his house was around the corner when my shoe was starting to fall off. "marqués go on ahead lemme fix this right quick." he nodded and walked off when someone from our school came up and approached me. "you a *treesh forreal" i turned around in confusion. "what are you talking about" i replied. he held up his phone to my face. the captions read "oh so she letting errbody get sum 👀" and "i been told y'all! she fucked her way to the top." the picture was me sitting, unconscious, on the boys bathroom floor with a condom box lying next to me. i felt the tears starting to to form in my eyes . "so you tryna fuck?" i looked at him in disgust and said "shut the fuck up, you mad disrespectful.." and back hand slapped him across the face. he staggered backwards then caught his balance. he walked up to me while laughing. "you think that was the best thing for you to do?" i glared at him. he dug into his pants and brought out a glock. "get on your knees and give me a reason not to end your life right now." i held my breath. he came closer until we were only a centimeter away from each other. "I SAID GET ON YO KNEES!" his words made my heart jump and i got on my knees, bawling.
*treesh means a hoe but worse

he put his area next to my face. it was growing, he was getting "excited" from watching me helpless and in pain. it grew to its fullest extent and he gently slapped me across the face with it. "please leave me alone" i said barley above a whisper. he told me to stand up and i did what i was told. he put his dick back in his pants and punched me in the stomach hard. i fell to the floor. i felt him put his arms on my body and carry me and that's when i passed out.

marqués POV

tiny was taking too long so i went out to see if she was okay. when i got there i was in shock. this guy punched her and put her on his back. i did what my mind told me to do, i got my ak47 and told him to put her down. he dropped her really hard and ran off. i ran over to pick her up, and she's lighter than she looks, but she was already tiny to begin with. i walked up the stairs and set her down in my room.
"how could she have possibly gotten herself in a situation like that?" i thought out loud. i sat down next to her and stared at her. i touched her hair. "damn her hair is so soft." i looked at her eyes, she had really long natural lashes, her nose was really cute too, and her lips. her lips looked soft, like marshmallow soft. i leaned over to her because i caught a smell coming from her, it smelled sweet. as i was lost in my own thoughts, i heard a voice. "what the fuck are you doing." i backed up fast, but not fast enough. "oh shit my bad"