Party (nayeon)

For better experience turn page black : )

I was sat on the couch while music blasted and people danced and talked around the house.
I hadn't wanted to come at first but after much convincing from Jennie I'm here. Making the most of the moment I decided to talk to people around me so I decide to talk to the closest person next to me.
A girl dancing with mid length brown hair and bunny teeth.
"Hey there- Nayeon?!" I say as she look up at me. 'Of course she's here..' I smack myself on the head for not recognizing who it was. This was I'm Nayeon. The girl I rejected 3 weeks ago for not wanting to be in a relationship.. she didn't handle it that well basically..

"Y/n? So great to see you." She days while swaying her hips and dancing to the beat.
"Yeah. Same to you." I needed to get out of this conversation quick..

"Want a drink" she asks me while holding onto my arm. 'Well I should make it up to her.. I did reject her a bit harshly. Then after I'll leave."
"Yeah sure, I finished mine a while ago so." She chuckles as she heads to the table filled with refreshments as I go and sit back down.

She walks back over after what felt like a while and hands me my drink. I thank you before taking 4 gulps and talking to her.

After a while I feel myself begin to get really tired and a headache starts forming. 'Maybe it's from the music..' I stand up before apologizing to Nayeon.

"Sorry, my head just hurts a little-.." I start to head outside before I felt a hand around my waist.

"Don't worry. I've got you." Was the last thing I heard before passing out.
.
.
.