Mine (Nayeon vs Tzuyu)

It was the middle of school and after 3 painful lessons it's lunch time. I head to the lunch hall before being stopped mid tracks by Nayeon whole hugs my arm.
"Y/n! Let's eat lunch together!"  She smiles at me while we start to walk.

I don't mind Nayeon, we're good friends, but recently she's been protective. This was ever since I introduced my new friend Tzuyu to the friend group. Tzuyu is quiet and doesn't usually want to draw attention to herself, while Nayeon is the complete opposite. So I suppose it makes sense for them not to be friends.

While walking Nayeon kept talking about how much she hates History and it should be removed from the schools system because it's "been done and we should focus on the future"

While walking I notice  Tzuyu further down the hall as she stops walking and stares at us with her brows slightly furrowed before walking again. I notice Nayeons grip on my arm tighten as we pass her. I turn around to say 'hi' and ask if she wanted to join before Nayeon let go of my arm and start pushing me to the lunch hall. I see her turn around and face Tzuyu but I'm not sure what she did. I think she waved because i saw her hand go up, or the piece sign, but I only saw one finger.

(She put her middle finger up u dumb fuk)

When we reach the dining hall we order our lunch and sit down before digging in with Nayeon across from me. While talking I notice Tzuyu walking towards us holding a milkshake before standing behind Nayeon. Before I could say anything Tzuyu pours the Milkshake all over the top of Nayeons head ruining her hair, makeup and clothes.

"Wtf Tzuyu!" Nayeon says as she stands up while everyone's jaws are dropped watching this scene fold out while I'm speechless. Tzuyu, a girl who looked like she didn't want attention to herself, just did the most outrageous thing to stand out.

"For taking Y/n from me. This is your punishment." Before me and Nayeon could say anything Tzuyu grabs me by the back of my collar and starts dragging me out of the hallway  before shoving me into the nearest classroom and closing the door behind her.

"Listen, Y/n. I could of got a lot more violent just then, If that parasite bunny did anything to you. Now you will stay away from her, or you won't like the outcome" before I could say anything to her threats Tzuyu wraps her hand around my neck before whispering in my ear.

"Although, id like the outcome, if it means that bunny is dead" she bites my ear tugging on it gently before pulling away.

"You bitch!" I see Nayeon pull the back of Tzuyus hair causing Tzuyu to scratch my throat. "Number one, you ruined my hair! Number two, you've embarrassed me! Number three, you don't take my Y/n!"

Nayeon manages to get on top of Tzuyu and starts pulling her hair and slapping her while Tzuyu starts grabbing Nayeons hands before using her foot and kick her away from her.

I get up and start running to find a teacher before my arms get pulled back by two people, two psychopaths.

"Where do you think your going?" They both simultaneously ask me while tightening their grip before pulling me back into the room and locking the doors. "You are crazy! Both of you!"
I start trying to get out of their grips before they both undo their school ties before Tzuyu shoves gets in my mouth while Nayeon wraps hers around my hands behind my back.

"Sit tight puppy.. we need to settle our differences." Tzuyu pats the top of my head while Nayeon rubs my back.

"You'll stay away from Y/n." Tzuyu says while pulling out a pocket knife from her long socks.

"The same goes for you" Nayeon replies while pulling out a sharp kitchen knife from her- well her- yknow >_>...

As they start to charge at each other I squeeze my eyes tight. 'Wtf is happening?!' I refuse to open my eyes as the sound of screaming and the sound of panting turns into only one person and the other sounds are the sound of stabbing followed by laughs.
I refuse to open my eyes. I don't want to see who's left in their battle.

The smell of blood fills the room before I feel a hand in my check taking out the tie in my mouth.

"You're mine now. And only mine."