Dance dance dance (momo)

I was at my dance studio, stretching. While stretching our instructor came over for a discussion. "Today you will be in a pair assignment and you shall create a dance to a song of any genre". 'Fck. I don't have any friends here. I'm dead. Lol lets go!' My mind starts to panic. What am I gonna do tho?

"Hey, looks like we're partners, partner" A girl approached me, her hair is black, tied up, with bangs at the front as so wears a red top tucked into her leggings along with white shoes.

"Hey!  Nice to meet you Y/n I'm Momo" she takes out her hand for me to shake as I accept and grab it back. "How'd you know my name??"

"I- uh- I've seen you dance before, the instructor said it earlier anyway" she averts her eyes for a split second before joining it back to mine. I look down at our hands, still holding as I make the motion to relieve my grip hers tightens. "What kind of genre do you want to do?"

"Well if I had to pick I'd want to do one about love. Y'know?" I chuckle trying to relieve the awkwardness of her holding my hand for so long.

"Yeah that sounds awesome. How about an obsessive relationship, to really grab attention." She asks while wrapping her other hand around mine.

"Yeah that sounds great." We start walking where we will practice.

~~Time skip~~~

(Lol you gonna b Mina for this u lucky shiz)

(Lets be honest. We're all whipped for this performance and dis Momo. Did I lie? Do I fucking LIIIIIIEEEEEEEE.? COS U KNOW I FANCY YO- okay.)

After our performance we decided to hang back as everyone leaves. I'd gotten close to Momo which is good because I needed a friend in dance. While I'm sitting down I feel someone wrap their arms around my neck from behind while hugging me. Looking at the wall mirror I could see who it is.

"Sana? Is that you?" I turn around to be greeted by Sana. A childhood friend of mine who moved a while ago.

"Y/n/n!! I missed youuu!!" She hugs me tighter, which means she's strangling me. "I-I m-missed you t-to. G-get o-off" she lets go before we both burst out laughing. I missed her.

While laughing we hear the door burst open loudly. I look over and see Momk staring daggers at Sana. "H-hey Momo. What's up? This is Sana,my best friend" I say while smiling trying to relieve the tension. Instead, Momo ignores me and head straight in Sana'a direction before wrapping her hands around Sana's neck. "You like it? Choking people? Touching what isn't yours? You like that" she starts yelling while her grip tightens around her neck.

"M-Momo! Stop it! You're hurting her! This isn't funny!!" I manage to pull Momo off Sana as I see If Sana is okay.

"I-I'll wait outside Y/n. Join me once you're done" sana hurriedly leaves the room leaving me with a heavily breathing Momo, staring at the floor.

"Hey Momo, what was that about?" I start approaching her only to stop when I hear faint giggle escaping her lips.

"As if she had the nerve, to touch you. To touch my property." She grabs my wrist before choking me. A firm grip around my neck. I flail about as an attempt for her to remove her grip but only results in her grip tightening.

And that's when I lost my consciousness.

I jolt awake to be greeted by what looks like that dance room. Was that a dream?..

I head to the light switch before turning it on, only to be greeted by a cameras in every free area, all turned on and all pointing at me "m-Momo? Is this some sick joke?" I start to panic as I look around, I try opening the door only for it to be locked.

"You're gonna dance for me y/n. I love watching you dance, you're amazing. So dance. Dance to every song I choose. Dance the night away" (I had to).

Maybe part 2?