1.

'Can we take the kids?' one of the guests, asked.

Ben smiled a little, 'Sure. You can take this kids, but if you do, find something for them to do. My staffs can assist them for you.'

Ben do not usually smile, a serious face is always plasttered on his face all day long. But when facing their visitors and seeing kids around, those are the few things that makes him smile a little.

When he was younger, he'd always want to have kids someday. But definitely not with the person who's with him today. And that person knows that.

He told his staff to assist the visitors and possible buyers of their wines and made his ways entering their ancestral house. He wanted to inherit the vineyard from his father so Ben volunteered to take over the winery.

There's a deep reason why he volunteered to do that kahit na dapat elder brother niya ang mag-mamanage nito.

And that reason makes me feel that she is still belong to me. he thought. Ben is a married man, all of the people knows that because they got married. They witness the biggest event in his life. The sad part was, he didn't get the chance to marry the person he truly loves.

'B-ben, our lunch is ready. I prepared your favorite—'

'No, thanks.' he coldly answered.

Nagtungo na siya sa kanilang kwarto at binuksan ang bintana — just to see busy people working hard to harvest grapes and produce wines.

'Our dreams, they are all becoming true.' Ben whispered, and smiled sadly.

'Ben.' 

That sweet voice interrupted him, again from his thoughts.

'I brought the foods here, just in case magutom ka. Look oh, I prepared your favorite foods. It wasn't perfect but—'

He raised his hand to stop her from talking, sumasakit kasi ang ulo niya kapag naririnig ito.

'I already told you, many times, I'm not going to have lunch with you.' inis na sabi niya na nagpawala sa ngiti nito. 'Can you just, leave me alone? Wag mong iwan yan dito.'

'O-okay...'

Lumabas na ito dala ang pagkain na pinaghirapan nitong lutuin para sakanya.

Then his phone rang. Agad niya itong sinagot.

'Hello.'

'Brooooooo! I miss you brother!'

Nilayo niya ang cellphone sa tainga dahil sa sigaw ng kaibigan.

'Ano ba, bro. Isang araw palang ako wala sa Manila. And will you please lower down your voice?!' inis na sabi niya sa nasa kabilang linya.

'Badtrip ka na naman sa asawa mo bro?' tumatawang tanong nito. 'Kung ganyan ka-cute at kaganda bubungad sa'kin sa umaga, bro, Im telling you — there is no reason for me to hate her.'

Ben rolles his eyes, 'Shut up. Sana ikaw nalang nagpakasal sakanya.'

'Hindi ka man lang nagseselos kapag pinupuri ko wife mo? Ano ba yan.' pang-aasar nito.

Natahimik siya noong biglang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang wife niya. His wife has a bangs, dimple on both of her cheeks, singkitin rin ito at maingay.

Lumabas ito ng hindi man lang tumitingin sakanya. Kumuha lang ito ng dalawa rolyo ng tissue. Ben doesn't even know what those tissues are for.