lismin

To my lovely writer, Minari

You're possibly still in Japan when this letter is delivered to your mailbox. Either way, I hope you have the chance to read this before I go.

I am leaving the country soon, Minari.

Not because I'm going to vacation or my relatives wants me back in Thailand.

But because I think Korea isn't the place for me.

Don't worry, this is not the effect of our breakup.

And stop disobeying your parents from now on, please

And stop disobeying your parents from now on, please. They want what's the best for you... and that is not me.

I remembered the time I accidentally read your notebook which has a handwritten story entitled 'Doll.'

It was really well written that I was engrossed reading it without your permission.

Little did I noticed that the woman you're referring as the doll was me.

It still makes me smile and amused at the same time for how I made your heart flutter whenever I'm just next to you while I'm reading a 'how to be a cat' book? Did I really made an awesome smart woman to fall in love to me just like that?

Hahahaha Don't worry! Coz I totally understand the feeling, Minari.

I only went to that old library just because a woman in specs with a penguin hair clip is always writing in there.

I fell in love the moment you showed me that shy smile.

Add that when I got the chance to stare to your expressive eyes.

Yup, I was really starstruck in love.

And I'm the luckiest coz the Minari I've been dying to know, became my friend. Became my girlfriend.

Our happiness just didn't last because there are people who'll we'll truly hurt if we continue our relationship.

And that is your family.

I hope you're talking to you parents now, by the way. I know you're not capable of hatred so I assume you're doing all good with them.

And lastly, remember your pinky promise to me? You said you'll write about us! I'll be looking forward to it no matter how many years may pass.

Thank you for the great memories, Minari. I'll always remember you wherever I go.

I love you and I wish you'll continue to write even I'm not around anymore to be your first reader.

Take care in Korea, okay? I love you always, Minari.

Love, your thai-doll~
Lalice.

Love, your thai-doll~Lalice