To my beloved, Lalisa

How do I start this?

Actually I'm in my room right now, rereading the same letter you sent and have think of this for the longest time.

And now, I made up my decision.

Do you still remember the lines you said when we separated ways? You said, I should follow my dream.

I didn't understand it at first. I just knew on that moment that we have to stop what we have for the common good of all.

You left and it took me long enough to recover from our breakup. Until now actually, I haven't moved on.

I'm willing to leave the career I have now.

I never enjoyed this since the day we separated ways. You were my reason why I'm doing it..

You were there to support me when I was still at my lowest. Yet people who's only there when I'm already successful has pushed us to break up.

And it's really unfair to you, love. And I'm still sorry to that.

That I wasn't able to voice out for us.

And reading your letter now cleared my mind.

I'll chase my dream starting from now on. The dream that I have in my hands before but let it go for other people.

I'm gonna follow you wherever you are or what present country you are in. Because you were my dream, love.

You are.

Cruel for how we ended, I wish it isn't late for me to change it.

We could start all over again, right? Let us rewrite everything and start a new.

Just give me a chance and I'll work us out.

I'll travel with you wherever you wanna go this time. I'll live with you whatever country it is. Just allow me and I'll be with you

Why wait for a different lifetime when we could've have it this time?

You were and is still my greatest love.

It's always been you, Lalisa

Always been.

Love,
Joohyun.

Love,Joohyun