ship timeline.

I just feel like to do this.

Seulisa was obviously the first to happened when it was stated that Seulgi was her first in everything.

Confuse teenage years.

She likes Seulgi but before the feelings got deep rooted, they broke up for it's for the best.

Lisrene they were this promising rising actress who stumbled to a common girl and ends up dating each other.

Irene was her first love and is her greatest love. She was totally in love with her.

They broke up for the sake of Irene's career.

Chaelisa happened in between her relationship with Irene. It was stated that they have to date for cover up though in the end they given it a try. (lisa & irene already broke up that time)

Their relationship didn't last long for they prefer to keep being friends.

lisa see's chaeyoung as her soulmate and nothing more.

Jenlisa Lisa's still trying to move on from her break up with irene when they met. (jenlisa and chaelisa's timeline is just close to each other.)

One month relationship purely for let's try to forget our exes and enjoy each other's company to our whole vacation.

They have the common understanding that after their month of vacation, whatever they have in Paris, stays in Paris.

Lismin the relationship that lisa took seriously after irene.

The one who taught her heart to beat again. She really loves Mina.

They broke due to Mina's parent being against to their relationship.

Each ship could be use as a whole story plot. I appreciate if one of you would given it a try to write...